Infinite Intercooler. EVO size from RM650! Many Sizes!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Infinite Intercooler. EVO size from RM650! Many Sizes!

Hi......it's good that you're satisfied......thank you....and dont forget yah, once you have it on the car share some pics with us as well......

nice price. dont have $$ now. is this limited or will u have new stock later ?

will have tons of new stock soon as well....don't worry man....

Hi Wiramod,

Yeah...there are 2 intercoolers which are suitable for R34 Gtt. It depends on the power output of the car.
1) 530 x 230 x 64 = up to about 300whp
2) 600 x 300 x 76 = up to about 400 - 450whp

For the 530 x 230 x 64, you wont need any trimmings on the inner part of the bumper while the 600 x 300 x 76 you may need some trimmings on the inner part of the bumper. They will both fit nicely and you wont see the trimmings at all. Give me a call and come view the intercoolers. Thanks man

bro,i wish to view ur intercooler...
can u bring me to ur places coz i am coming from other state dun really know kl location?

bro,pls let me know when the stock is ready...
cheers

Daihatsu Mira: No probs man...once i have it in stock i will let you know....however, i may have a few by this weekend if those intercoolers booked not collected by their respective buyers, i will put it out on sale again. So lets wait for the good news. Thanks for your interest man.

Hi everyone........those who are still looking for intercoolers...you can place a booking with me for the next shipment.....give me your name and your contact number. I will contact you guys once new shipment arrives....will have more sizes and other stuff. Thanks man!!

HI Guys,

Currently, we have 1 more 530 x 230 x 64 (similar evo 3 size) on sale !!...come and get it quick or else you can also wait for next shipment....

BUMP!!!....ALL intercoolers sold.......new stock coming in soon.......come and book your intercoolers!!!!......THANKS

Wah, Bro... GOOD BUSINESS ya. Sorry for not posting any pics but there is a write up on the Infinite cooler on

http://thespfiles.blogspot.com/

Good stuff man. Pulls strongly across all gears. Cheers :_:

Thanks man Alucard........looks good on your car man......any problems with it, let me know......when u free to come out yum cha?.....call me man.....oh yeah, i will have new stuff coming in pretty soon. ....Come and check it out when it arrives.....see anything u like, just let me know......super price for you man....

Roger that boss!! Tks for the advance offer..

Hi there garage-r it's me again... keep me posted when the stock arrive will ya?!!!

Yes Sir Mr. Kruger....you have my words!!!! Once it's here i will post it out here as well!!.....Thanks for your support man

HI GUys, come and book your intercoolers for our next shipment before it runs out again!!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom