Inconsiderate and Cheapskate Motherf******

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
haha...i might turned into 1 if I've waited any much more longer...kekekeke
sometimes it just got to your nerve...........especially like those ppl hogging the fast lane and when ur in emergency.
Now this is worst; like ur case...gf is sick somemore.......now; that's road bully with a cause or message to be sent out!....

hahahaha

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
haii.. we got brain.. aint gonna loose my pride & dignity over those brainless poop.

last sunday.. the OUG road perpendicular to the steven's corner road was jammed up til the traffic light... and guess wat? it was due to some sorhai whom just couldn't park properly... hence blocking the huge public bus's way... and the cars on the oncoming direction couldn't reverse coz bottleneck liao.

i just made a u-turn and went home via another route. If i waited... i would have.. turned into incredible hulk.

and on the same day... same road.. in the afternoon.. one sentra.. family man.. drove on the opposing direction and stop infront of the pastry cart to buy pastry... whoalau.. i had to wait infront of him... even his wife was screaming at him to drive off.. as it was creating a jam. He was apologetic... giving me the salute signal... well.. i was in a good mode... but not sure bout the Q behind me la.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Like I said, I believe many of these inconsiderate drivers are probably your average nice people (just too many of them for all of them to be really nasty shitheads) but strangely they would rather incovenience others for their own convenience. Why? Whatever happened to courtesy and being nice, even on the road.

I once thought of putting a RM1 bill (with a very "friendly" note on it) on the windscreen of one of those cheapskate assholes who can't afford to park their cars properly but then I realised it'll probably get stolen by some druggie.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
talking about double parkings....anything we can do on every Friday noon?!.........
I'm quite fed-up with the traffic pile up ler.............
don't we have a say on that particular issue??

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
this topic reminds me bk of one incident where we double park near the place where my fren and i gonna have some drink there..... we are not the only one who did it as you can see more than 30 cars is doing the same thing as the parking space is really limited there.......... so, we just go in to a pub just for few glasses of beer.....after bout 15 minutes, my fren is a bit worry with his car so he just go out to check his car out and place his name card on the wind screen there in case ppl wanna go out. After we finish, we just go to get oour car and we alr stoned there as my fren's car window (driver seat) is broken and both front door already kemek which can be seen from far.....we was like wtf ?! should be done by some uncivilised fellas as we alr done out part....wat you guys think? Understand it's wrong to double park but we already place the contact no there if they wanna move their car ....... !!

magmag

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Puchong
I work in Uptown... so it's the most regular thing to hear ppl honking for more than 30 minutes 'cos some dumb freaking ARSE just refused to be civic minded enuff to go find a proper decent parking area 'cos they dowan to walk far!

NO IT's not EVEN OK to leave ur number on the dash board! Unless u're prepared to pay me RM1 everytime I call u down to take ur car away from blocking me... The only thing that makes it not so bad is that u can see ur car and u will be aware when the car u're blocking needs to get out and u rush there to move ur car before ppl start honking!

Why do we need to pay for ur laziness? if you are going for drinks the place has limited parking... then just round around and still cannot get, go someplace else la. sorry dudes, it's just not right to make it convenient for yourself by creating inconvenience for other ppl.

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
uptown.........errrrr.........MPPJ is fast ler.......
it was 2 years back; I was rushing from work to Stand Chart bank to do some transactions.......
parked at a taxi stand directly opposite........in for less than 15 minutes; came out....got clamped already.......
paid RM50. Not blocking anyone or traffic btw....

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
take pics of these ppl, post a huge note on the windscreen
then send the pic to the Star
and then post in "Your Shots" section under "Inconsiderate Drivers" :_:
so far my area in TTDI in front of the park, after i post notes on the cars n take pics, my neighbour say no more ppl park, but i'm not around to witness la...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
What happened to all the steel batons and pipes that y'all should be keeping in the car? I got double parked once and honked for a beautiful 15 minutes, while walking all over my car and the double parked car... with my baseball bat in hand. I was on the brink of smashing the windows but considering that I still have that bit of goodness in me, I waited. Then, a babi muslim lady came to her car. She just said sorry and started getting into her car. I just shouted back, "Jangan parking cam ni lain kali la, babi sial"
Many times, I feel like just smashing their windscreen, open the door, release hand brake, and give the car a good hard push away.

And just when you think there isn't a piece of shit in the car, that's why you had to honk so long, there are also cases where there are people in the car. You honk them, they say wait. Okei, they know you're there so you wait for 30 years and they're still there. You honk again, and that piece of shit in the car ask to wait again for another 30 years. How would you like that huh? You might as well just cook a set of western meal on their bonet, and after eating it, just pour all the oil all over their car.

Or another wonderful case, you follow a car through slow moving traffic. Then, you follow the car into a corner, he slows down. You think the traffic has stopped for a while... only to realize that he gets out of his car, closes the door, and.... tweet tweet. He parked the car right at the corner and you're directly behind him. You honk him like shit, and he just look at you, nod his head upwards and shouts at you, "what the hell you want?"

Who would agree with me that in malaysia, gangsterism style would be the best way to teach those inconsiderate shit tards a lesson?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
TT at nite how?? noe, me not guilty, i dont double park (wait in car) but i confess, i'm guilty sometimes at citycenter (run 2 minute errands 2 banks/etc) but normally at less hectic areas (looking for parking in KL in peak periods are looking for needle-in-stack). nope i dont road hog in parking but it still wait/parking at yellow line road shoulder.

normally, errands as such arent parked at 10-15 minutes walk away as somehow i dont "feel" safe in city (unfortunately reports of you-know-what recently)

can blame me to be cepek lor on these occasion(s).

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
that time u wish u had a hummer.............
okie....at least lorry........
i witnessed once a lorry driver just ram the car to free himself from the parking spot...
kekekeeke.......me too if I'm the lorry driver........

guys; better dun let me on a lorry or I'm on a killing spreee.......

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
even if i'm yellow parking or roadside parking...I'll always make sure that I dun block the traffic; 1 thing.........I don't want to re-do my bonnets or doors........

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
satria_95 said:
What happened to all the steel batons and pipes that y'all should be keeping in the car? I got double parked once and honked for a beautiful 15 minutes, while walking all over my car and the double parked car... with my baseball bat in hand. I was on the brink of smashing the windows but considering that I still have that bit of goodness in me, I waited. Then, a babi muslim lady came to her car. She just said sorry and started getting into her car. I just shouted back, "Jangan parking cam ni lain kali la, babi sial"
Many times, I feel like just smashing their windscreen, open the door, release hand brake, and give the car a good hard push away.

And just when you think there isn't a piece of shit in the car, that's why you had to honk so long, there are also cases where there are people in the car. You honk them, they say wait. Okei, they know you're there so you wait for 30 years and they're still there. You honk again, and that piece of shit in the car ask to wait again for another 30 years. How would you like that huh? You might as well just cook a set of western meal on their bonet, and after eating it, just pour all the oil all over their car.

Or another wonderful case, you follow a car through slow moving traffic. Then, you follow the car into a corner, he slows down. You think the traffic has stopped for a while... only to realize that he gets out of his car, closes the door, and.... tweet tweet. He parked the car right at the corner and you're directly behind him. You honk him like shit, and he just look at you, nod his head upwards and shouts at you, "what the hell you want?"

Who would agree with me that in malaysia, gangsterism style would be the best way to teach those inconsiderate shit tards a lesson?
Violence only begets violence. As much as I'll enjoy hammering these idiots face in, I don't think it'll serve any purpose to educate the masses from doing so.

The only way is if the majority think such actions are wrong then less people will do it. Now because the majority does it, they'll think its "biasalah".

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
but than again fishy.......if the word s spread around that ppl's car got trashed because they simply double park in that particular area; than no one would again dare to double park in that area........

but anyway, it all starts because the 1st car starts double parking....than everyone would follow soot.....

the "boleh" mindset....
*sigh*

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
but the worse incident was once at night makan area in cheras. I had parked in a designated parking slot, upon reaching my vehicle, i noticed a white car was parked behind me & thus not allowing me to leave. for a good 5 -6 minutes i honked as i wanted to reverse out (mind you, car honk is loud).

nobody bothered. yes there were onlookers (they seem irritated of my honking).

after 8 minutes, i had enough, i took out the steering lock & shouted at the top-of-my voice that i will smash this idiots car if he fails to acknowledge his/her vehicle.

the suddenly a young chap sheepishly came over. I noticed he was only sitting 20 meters away at a hawker makan shop. He was too engorsed talking with his girlfriend that he said he didnt hear me. wtf. my honking attracted loads of irate lookers up to 40meters away!

he had the audacity to talk back (well i didnt stop berating his intelligence as i said if he choose to obstruct park then he should be on high alert).

goodness for 8 minutes, i was like an ass hoel honking!

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
You should have continued to berate his inteligence for as long as possible. Even going so far as to go to the table where he is sitting and berate him there in front of his girl. Kasi dia malu kat depan dia punya girlfriend. Some people just kurang ajar. Or just smash his windscreen anyway.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
norm in culture already-lah , just like buying pirated software/games.

i too (who doesn't) had my fair share.wanted to pull out the steering lock but decided not to after thinking about the paperwork - all the explaining , possible fights and even more dumb stuff associated . it aint worth having doing bad just because someone else acts like one .

well 50cent pulls dont count . lol

edit - speaking of 50cent pulls , er related news ?

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/8/5/bizweek/15044503&sec=bizweek

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Ok, I've noticed that majority of the cases refected by you all are regarding double parking.

So I would like to, again, highlight cheapskate parking. I'd just like to hear some voices and experiences.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
the cheapskate parking eventually leads to double parking and wrongly parked.....kekeke
yeah, I seriously don't know why they like to park at the roadsides........is that safe?!

or it could be they dun want to go in and turn and turn and again turn looking for parking spaces?! than only found out the last parking space has been taken.........kekekeke

I think most ppl just don't have tha patience.
Ever had this case:
1)Ppl reversing out from a parking space; but the on coming car just don't want the let the guy out and honk and just pass by only to park a few space away.
2)Ppl put out signal waiting for the car to come out from the parking space, but the freaking behind car is honking like mad to ask u to move over.
3)U going slow to turn right into a parking space, but the freaking car from behind also cuts into the right intending to take-over u so that he can moves on.
4)U've put up the signals telling cars u're moving into the space......drive forward a little bit so that u could reverse park.....but the freaking car from behind just followed closely and apparently shows face of disbelieve & frustration when ur reverse signal is on!

Alot of driver out there really needs to learn to be courteous and be considereate on the road!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have heard this over and over again, Gran Turismo 5 will be released on one date and when it's almost time, suddenly it gets delayed. It's been happening for a few years now, but it seems like Sony and Polyphony Digital have finally got their minds set on a date.

November 2, 2010 is the day for GT fans all over the world and just to make the wait all the more worth it, the new game will not only feature...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience