Incident happend to my fren

yesterday, our customer "Ms. K", her car broke down some where at section 16 (PJ), it was 6.30 p.m.
10 minutes later, there was a man from highway company approached her, he helped her to try jump start, 15 minutes later the engine was still not working, therefore the man asked my fren try not to stay thr (road side) cos it's too dangerous,
thus, i helped her to call tow service and the tow service told me that he could reach ard 7.30 p.m, but who knows, Ms K called me again and said that insurance company (Kxxxxx) is giving free tow service (where her fren informed her and her fren accompanied her in the car while waiting for tow), so i just let her fren arranged for their tow service from the insurance company and tow the car to our service centre and i stop my tow service,
at 730, Ms K told me that insurance K is sending a tow car to tow the car and reach around 8.10 pm, but i kept waiting until 830pm, so i called back, but Ms K told me tis "KC, they sent a man by motorcycle and come here try jump start again, what should i do?", i was so fed up with the arrangement by the insurance K, by logic they should ask before they arrange for the proper service, so at 845pm, jump start still not successful and Ms K called me, "KC, they finally arrange to send a tow car", so i think they would only reach our service centre ard 930 pm.
Thank GOD, I've been waiting for 2 hours, and the car finally tow to our service centre, anyhow it was just a small matter, where the alternator is spoilt
AIYOH, kedua-dua abang ni, they never attend any training to do the normal inspection? how come they could let a girl (luckily accompanied by her fren) to wait beside the road (high traffic) for 2 hours?
Moral of story: please contact whoever you familiar when your car breaks down, dun put your life on the knife by saving the money, your life is so important, pls let your car check by someone who is really can help you .....
Thanks for reading

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
most consumer nowday think they r wise for saving a little bit of money but end-up for a big lose!!

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
got very2 bad experience with Kurnia before..
so if it's true the above mentioned party is from that lame company..it's not suprising me at all!!

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
mine used great eastern life ins. so far i call many times for tow service when my car brake down (old car) just wait around 30 mnt - 1 hour only then they tow my car to my panel workshop..

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
your fren must also call her fren to come by and take your fren laa bro...

your fren very dangerous 1 maa, furthermore your fren is girl/lady maa bro...

:adore::biggrin::biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

While i am enjoying the smoothness of stock 1JZGTE VVTI, i think its time to move up the notch on the power side. Just checking on possible mods that help the CT15B spool faster for maximum pleasure.

Thanks,
Ken
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience