I'm new here.I'm wind booster.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Your nick is cammus and yr name is Wind booster? ic..

my nick is blackhowling and my name is Darth Vader...

nice to meet u..

i am new btw.. thanks

cammus

Jun 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Im Takuya Kimura, and im from South Africa.

Nice to meet you !
nice to meet you too. do you ever heard of wind booster?

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

nice to meet u..

i am new btw.. thanks
hi blackhowling, it's very nice to meet you here. have a good day!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wind Booster means something in cantonese me thinks :rofl:

Anyway, Hi! My nick name as displayed..welcome! :party:

cammus

Jun 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
who is wind booster?
wind booster can speed up your car. it represents the development and forward-looking technology in the field of car modification . In 2007 ,WIND BOOSTER ,the first one to put electronic throttle accelerator which is independently developed to the market in China, so as to determine the leadership on modification technology of car electronic throttle.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

hi cammus, i'm iron man, keep that to yourself. have fun here!
hi iron man, thank you. i like your name, nice to meet you here. have a good day!

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Wind Booster means something in cantonese me thinks :rofl:

Anyway, Hi! My nick name as displayed..welcome! :party:
Hi, supra, nice to see you. do you know cantonese? how much do you know about cantonese?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
wind booster can speed up your car. it represents the development and forward-looking technology in the field of car modification . In 2007 ,WIND BOOSTER ,the first one to put electronic throttle accelerator which is independently developed to the market in China, so as to determine the leadership on modification technology of car electronic throttle.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

hi iron man, thank you. i like your name, nice to meet you here. have a good day!

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Hi, supra, nice to see you. do you know cantonese? how much do you know about cantonese?
Never really did measure how much I know though..so not sure but enough to survive I suppose. :smile:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

nice to meet u..

i am new btw.. thanks
...papa?

my nick is ixeo and my name is Luke Skywalker
nice to meet u too.. i think i reconciled with my father here..

cammus

Jun 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Never really did measure how much I know though..so not sure but enough to survive I suppose. :smile:
in my opinion, cantonese is not so easy to learn, but it will be usrful, if you come to China. :proud:

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

...papa?

my nick is ixeo and my name is Luke Skywalker
nice to meet u too.. i think i reconciled with my father here..
what a coincidence! ixeo, are you sure that blackhowling is your father? maybe blackhowling is the one who just share the same name with you father.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,

i just changed my engine internals recently, but ever since, there's this irritating tappet noise. most significant in the morning when the engine is cold. when i asked my workshop, they said the tappets will take some time to realign themselves. is it true? is there a way to solve this problem? there wasnt any noise b4..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience