I'm a new member..yoroshiku~

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Hey guys..if you wanna see a Altezza with a GT wing..come to this Friday's TT at TTDI and you will see our bro Ivan's ride with a new coat ...hehehe.

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
Hey,

are you talking about the YELLOW CORN Ivan's (Which now bacome white ghost) or the SILVER SURFER Ivans' (Lizard Killer)

We show you this coming Friday TT - but if you about the GT wing; Getting a right GT wing does give you some differences on the handle especially cornering and highways. BTW I think it look just great on our ride...

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
haha.. silver surfer looks bright shiny silver.. anyway, might not make it to TT this week (for me lah) haha..

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
Multi throttle or 4 throttle will gives a better performance at higher revs,but low rev torque and throttle response will suffer.Altezza uses e-throttle which the ECU might need to be changed when changing to 4 throttle.I've found a Mine's ECU on the net,maybe u wanna check it out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Although Michael Schumacher has seven world titles and the most grand prix wins ever to back himself up, more often than not he has been overshadowed by younger teammate Nico Rosberg, leading to calls of a rivalry between the pair that stops short at friendly. Mercedes however has decided to play along with a series of advetisements that build up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience