I'm a new member..yoroshiku~

mydendenmushi

Jun 24, 2007
Greetings to all.

Just joined the forum. Im also an altezza owner. Just bought one last month.
Thinking of modifying my car but dont really know what to do + dont have enough money.huhu

But beside, still thinking to put a spoiler at my car. Actually i dont know which one should i put, i mean a bigger one like the original rear spoiler or just a small one like the one after the minor change. The bigger one surely looks cooler but at the same time it will decrease our rear view from the rear view mirror. So any suggestion guys? Or should i just leave it there?

Thanks in advance.

clipguy

Known Member
Nov 20, 2005
join us friday nights for TT sure learn alot of stuffs from a few sifu here, hahahhaha cheeers man

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
Welcome mydendenmushi....enjoy ur stay and do join us for TT every friday at Taman Tun......Btw, i'm new too and the sifus are really helpful and they are the right person to give advices...=)...

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
For yr info..the "original" rear spoiler does not reduce our rear vision at all..so do not be afraid to put one on. If it does, it wouldn't be an approved accessory for the car..hehehe. I have one on my car and most of the time doesn't notice it is there from inside the car.

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
hajimemashite.......dojoyurishiku onegai shimasu.....watashi wa hans-desu.....

welcome to the club...... yeah....the rear original spoiler does not block the view..... if u r not convienced enuf, why not drop by during our tt session and test out the carrs with spoilers?

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
eehh....brothers....I think he's not in Malaysia isnt he ? I saw his location is at Tokyo...hmm....

mydendenmushi: are you Malaysian or Japanese ? hehe

mydendenmushi

Jun 24, 2007
wow..so many replies already..hehe..thank you all..to answer DjAtB's question, im actually malaysian..true malaysian..hehe..but right now in Tokyo Japan..still studying..so sadly i cannot join you guys at TT on friday night between 10 to 1030 pm..but maybe later..next year maybe, ill be back to malaysia..i can join u guys then =)

about that rear spoiler..one more problem is, i 'sayang' nak tebuk lubang at the but..huhuhu..but really want to have a spoiler~ is there any big spoiler that using double-sided tape only? hahahah..stupid question i guess =p

btw, cheers to all =)

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
Hi mydendenmushi,welcome..no need big spoiler,small one also looks nice :-)

Sugoi desu ne anatano kuruma wa..

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Some might not like the GT-wing style.. mydendenmushi.. you can opt for a small one.. cannot put double sided tape lah.. haha.. go high speed the whole thing capalang come off how? lol... wanna put must tebuk lubang..

mydendenmushi

Jun 24, 2007
haha..i know i know..maybe ill just go for the smaller one..that one can use double sided tape only..

btw, my final gear is 4.1 and im thinking of changing it..which one do u guys think is better? 4.3 or 4.556?

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
wow..so many replies already..hehe..thank you all..to answer DjAtB's question, im actually malaysian..true malaysian..hehe..but right now in Tokyo Japan..still studying..so sadly i cannot join you guys at TT on friday night between 10 to 1030 pm..but maybe later..next year maybe, ill be back to malaysia..i can join u guys then =)

about that rear spoiler..one more problem is, i 'sayang' nak tebuk lubang at the but..huhuhu..but really want to have a spoiler~ is there any big spoiler that using double-sided tape only? hahahah..stupid question i guess =p

btw, cheers to all =)
Icicic...is good to hear that member from out of Malaysia. Hehehe..Maybe you could get us more information (any) on Altezza from Japan. Sure man, hope to see more altezza on TT as I havent got the chance yet to see more n more altezza..hehehe...

I thought of changing GT wing too...but guyss what the price range like ya?? Any ideas my friends?

leofric32

Known Member
May 25, 2006
Welcome mydendenmushi,

Let me know if you have the large spoiler on double-sided tape, so i can follow behind you and take your spoiler when i falls off. Just Joking.

Even if you cannot join us on TT, well you still can be the one who feed more Altezza information here as I believe Japan has much more than we know.

mexec

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
...I thought of changing GT wing too...but guyss what the price range like ya?? Any ideas my friends?..
same with me..also intrested in GT-wings but donno which one is good..i mean it`s not to big or not to "pelik" when installed it..i read the forum n there`s someone here using gtwing..hope those who using it or have any ideas about it can share it hear..:regular_smile: ..thanks...

mydendenmushi

Jun 24, 2007
Even if you cannot join us on TT, well you still can be the one who feed more Altezza information here as I believe Japan has much more than we know.
ill try my best. actually i have one altezza book that gives information about tuning the car etc. but i havent read it all yet coz there is nearly 200 pages. and there are many volumes and i only got 1 of it. so my information is limited. from what ive read so far and from what ive browsed in this forum, looks like all the sifu's already know what've been written in my book. hehe. you can ask them as they have their own experience with the car.

about that gt wing, i dont really know which one suit altezza well. as u said i happen to know someone in this community is using gt wing so maybe he can give us some information =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my wurth soundproofing has started to peel off and i'm thinking bout removing them but the adhesive is very stubborn, no amount of pulling n tugging at the soundproofing has yield satisfactory results as it will only cum off in little bits n pieces, which is damn annoying. is there a solvent or adhesive remover fluid i can use to ease this job?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience