Ikeya Formula Sequential Shifter For Nissan R32,A31,R33,180sx,S13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Ikeya Formula Sequential Shifter For Nissan R32,A31,R33,180sx,S13

allen_AR60

500 RPM
Jul 12, 2004
Good news guys, another set of Ikeya Formula Sequential Shifter has arrived & it's up for sale. Guys grab it fast before you miss it like the previous unit!!

I've a set of RARE ITEM, Ikeya Formula Sequential Shifter for Nissan R32,A31,R33,180sx,S13. Perfect item for Drifting, Drag & Track usage. Item in good working condition. Brand new is selling at RM6.5k & I'm letting go at RM 3k only. Grab it FAST guys!! For serious buyer pls call me at 017-6877627,location @ Sunway or Puchong. Cheers!!

:driver::love::stupid::adore::itsme::nurse:

Product Info:

Many drivers might have the experience of shifting-error with normal H pattern during races or driving at circuit. We have developed the products for the purpose of wining the race.
Shifting-error may cause time loss or a damage to transmission. In order to avoid this troubles, we have realized the sequential pattern shaft used for racing cars(F1,GT,WRC,D1,RACE,RALLY,etc...), which can be controlled only by mechanical control with our own inner mechanism. Some people might wonder why it has to be mechanical control, since the control systems equipped in the cars is normally controlled by oil hydraulics or electricity which brings enormous benefits to us and also remove the burden of operation form us.
However, at the same time, those benefits steals a sort of warmth, human touch and comfort, and only targeted to produce the best conclusive result by building up every single mechanical operation without any time-lags.
Of course, we have made various prototypes that used the oil hydraulics and electricity.
However, we eventuated to have humanity in the operation and realized to avoid the control by oil hydraulics or electricity thoroughly to treasure the feeling of driving
"SEQUEN SHIFTER
"(Sequential Shifter) is the item which can convert H pattern to sequential pattern which can controlled only by shifting the shift lever back and forth.

This can prevent the common shifting-error between 2nd and3rd , 4th and 5th and eliminate over-rev caused by shifting-error.
The inner structure is designed to minimize the torque required for shifting and also heaviness for shifting lever upon synchronization by the optimization of dram groove so that the aggression against the synchronize is minimized.
As stated above, we recommend that our "SEQUEN SHIFTER
"(Sequential Shifter)is such a useful item which allows you to be totally concentrated on the breaking on entering corner, and can prevent the mission or engine troubles caused by shifting-error by providing the assured gear shifting, and it will cultivate the better taste f gear shifting.

Attachments

Last edited:

bnr_32

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
nice item u have there bro.. free bump for u.. does it come with the boot cover and the gear indicator display??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Do your guys have problem with ur proton satria suspension. problems like sound when go over uneven roads..

My ride is 10yrs old and hell is making lot's of sound when go over uneven road. I went to garage and it cost me Rm1K++ to have a new suspension. To get back the new car feel.

I wonder what parts do you guys normally change.. for example

1. lower arm front and rear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience