If they used this in Tokyo Drift....

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
There was this scene whereby the lead actor was driving in the RX7 going at 192kph. Han, the guy sitting in the passenger seat, said that the police won't give chase if the car speeding exceeds 180kph. but i think the police should use this instead. (my friend told me it is a Jap police car, but the colour tones of the car looks like korean police car to me)

The movie will have a totally different story to tell... hehehe...

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
yah..... those are japan police car.... saw them before in some car mags... they have skyline, gto, subaru, rx-7 and maybe even more.......... they have more then 280 horse if i'm not mistaken......

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Japanese police wont chase a car which exceeds 180kmh on their highway by patrol car, they use helicopter or roadblocks or "something puncture the tyre wan" wat name is tat? i oso dunno something la like paku on papan wan .. ekekekek ..

Wats the point chasing a 180kmh car? putting police themselves into danger .. let the driver hit the barrier and die .. settled!

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Seen this NSX in the movie? ;)

The RB28DETT Monsta'

One of the best MOD on a 7 i have seen!

There goes the 7 ... :(

One of the funny character is the Shad "Bow Bow" Gregory Moss.. i try to find his ride on net but cant find :(

Last edited:

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
sakuraguy said:
Japanese police wont chase a car which exceeds 180kmh on their highway by patrol car, they use helicopter or roadblocks or "something puncture the tyre wan" wat name is tat? i oso dunno something la like paku on papan wan .. ekekekek ..
spike strip! :_:

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
dat is a rx7 ah? really doesnt look like it.. ekeke mod until dun hav de rx7 headlight

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
wulamak!!!
if malaysia also offer a skyline police car i also wanna be police lo..
wahahha

G161Z OHV©

Known Member
Jan 25, 2004
Catcity
Those are the Fortune veilside kit..the kit selling with the headlight n rear light..the bodykit set selling around RM40~50 our money ...try to search the veilside site..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
dude, u dint mention d nsx gallardo style also i wont go n review d pic again,
then i read it say NSX!!
omg... i thought dunno what supercar is that... but nsx mod till become like that
SALUTE

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Lamboghini, loved by many, usually thought of as a garage display car. The owner of this car thinks differently. To him, its made to be driven at full throttle. Cars like these deserved to have the best of everything. Tyres, Fuel, Engine oil, and of course, Car Care...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience