Idiot Drivers

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
HEEEEY! Its an AD Resort :biggrin:
No I dont drive like that just because I have one, haha.

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
OMG! this is the worst looking face i have ever seen. Why is his face like that one? LOL!!! so perfect face for a "R" driver. Bloody funny. I feel so ashamed to be a malaysian. God bless him. I think he knows his face so handicap thats why he need to take up 2 spots la. :adore:HAHAHAH need to laugh. Cannot stop.
refer to pg 185 & post no. 2775.

NOW I think or I saw this guys in sunway area hv change to a SUBARU or may be hv 2 cars...

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
blue taxi,

if you see him, ask him to check out this thread.....he will be very surprised bcoz he is a highly "popular" subject. whahahahaha....

if can ask his parents to check this thread too, so they know how super pandai their son when it comes to parking his car.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I always hate these kind of moron drivers but some how I think there's another party to be blamed actually. The people who design the parking slot. From the pictures posted by blank. I think the parking slot should have been like this '/ /' rather than like this 'I I' because parking really straight at a busy road is not easy. Because you need to reverse back out and re-position your car. i find that the ' / / ' is more suitable for parking at road side, easy to go in and easy to go out. For basement car parks and shopping center 'I I' is much suitable to maximize space...What do you guys think?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sumber: Malaysian Digest

Own A Car And Get Paid

WE often see taxis and buses with colourful advertisements plastered on their sides and back. That was all we see when we stop at traffic lights, surrounded by other vehicles with nothing else to look at.

But what if WE are the ones that others look at? Though some of us may squirm with unease under the attention, keep in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience