Idiot Drivers

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Onces there is TR , Confirm Jadi Gay ! :biggrin:
Apa gay!!! I just back from overseas you straight call me gay....u sure habis already wan when i see you...mark you name down in my death note. :biggrin::biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Apa gay!!! I just back from overseas you straight call me gay....u sure habis already wan when i see you...mark you name down in my death note. :biggrin::biggrin:
Gay Note i suppose....:mad:

outlawzinc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
PGG 37...toyota wish silver colour.....if ur a forumerer....dont think if ur driving a toyota wish ur a great driver with great power on ur ride and u can simply 'cucuk' people in the highway.....think of others safety if u dont think of ur safety.:thefinger:

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Idiot Driver are also the once who on their headlamp daytime , when the sun is there , bright and shinning enough..This goes to motorcycle as well..Daytime on headlamp = :stupid:
:hmmmm: My guess is you are a car driver and ONLY a car driver. Most bikes have their lights turned on by default as a safety feature. There is NO off switch for the lights.:hmmmm:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
:hmmmm: My guess is you are a car driver and ONLY a car driver. Most bikes have their lights turned on by default as a safety feature. There is NO off switch for the lights.:hmmmm:
yeap,motorcycle have to always on their lights coz they are small n very unrecogniseable when we are driving...i mean cars can see a motorcycle easily with its light on...

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
this loose orang kaya...never ride motor,that y he duno...canot blame him,cos i'm poor guy,always driving motor...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
yeap,motorcycle have to always on their lights coz they are small n very unrecogniseable when we are driving...i mean cars can see a motorcycle easily with its light on...
Oh , I guess that is the purpose..Sorry , I am wrong here..but , does it really works ?

Bump:
this loose orang kaya...never ride motor,that y he duno...canot blame him,cos i'm poor guy,always driving motor...
What orang kaya , kaya in bread la..Haha..i guess I got to install a dynamo and a light on my bicycle already

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
what? you asking motorcycle light on works or not ?

to me is life saving man...... with the lights one, i can see the motorist coming onward or behind for miles away....

is a must if the motorist care for their lives...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
what? you asking motorcycle light on works or not ?

to me is life saving man...... with the lights one, i can see the motorist coming onward or behind for miles away....

is a must if the motorist care for their lives...
Oh okay , thanks then..Can our car on too during day time ?..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Soul Red Metallic- Mazda's lovely red which adorns their new lineup of cars. The latest designs from Mazda certainly look good with this red being my favorite of their new color schemes.

The owner of this brand-new CX-5 wanted to protect their new ride and it was alien Coated @ the detailien HIVE.

All alien Coatings come with an interior and engine detail...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience