Idiot Drivers

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Maybe but I don't really care coz I just don't want to wait until the cows come home for the road hoggers to finally give way. So if the middle or left is empty and I can see there's a slow poke on the right, then that's simply what I'll do. I may give them a few quick flashes of high beams but if I can see they won't budge then I will never waste any more time by staying behind them on the right lane or even tailgating. I hate tailgaters so I don't do that. Often I'd already switch lane at some distance from those road hoggers so that they'd notice me coming from their left if they check their mirrors, just to minimize the risk.
haha..I do overtake from left too, but not so obvious as zig zagging. Maybe over take left but keep left for a while until catch up with slow left driver then only switch right, but if whole highway full of cars then just follow the traffic loh.....:smokin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haha..I do overtake from left too, but not so obvious as zig zagging. Maybe over take left but keep left for a while until catch up with slow left driver then only switch right, but if whole highway full of cars then just follow the traffic loh.....:smokin:
Ya similar actually, I also overtake smoothly, not obvious zig zag. :driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
second hand car dealers label mitsu pickup as Malaysia's King of the all Pickup......so the driver must have thought he own the whole road. Syoik syoik sendiri ma....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
My boss's son mitsu pickup got stolen 2 month after coming out from showroom.
He lost the pickup when he went for teh tarik at a mamak stall, SS2.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
second hand car dealers label mitsu pickup as Malaysia's King of the all Pickup......so the driver must have thought he own the whole road. Syoik syoik sendiri ma....
Not only Hilux, you drive any of those trucks already king.....lol:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
must be rushing back to office to clock out.....
Going back time always on the dot.....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
maybe the truck drivers wanted to re-enact some hollywood car chases scenes.....Malaysia style.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, and all the sifuz here. I would just like to ask about the siemens ecu that comes with the new Satria R3 Gti and the batch of Satria Gtis' after Year 2001. Will it in anyway, affect the Standard power of my Gti if i were to make minor modifications to the car considering the fact that the siemens ecu works best with the stock standard parts of the car? Affect as in will my Gti get lower power, horse power i mean, if i were to make changes to the exhaust and intake system? i've...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience