Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Especially Bulls on the road...not the famous Lambo kind of bulls, but bulls that dash or accelerate whenever they
see orange light from traffic light and especially SIGNAL lights...

Dash dash, keep smelling people's butt just to prevent u from cutting in, even if it is not cuz of cutting queue.

If cutting queue, I won't blame and agree for not letting them pass as we are all lining up nicely and they just cut in with ease...
If you're late for work, everyone on the road is late as well, they are still lining up even it is late. You take responsibility for
what you decided in the morning for waking up late...then cut queue just to hope to make it in time...which you are actually
causing extra jam for the queue...and those who have been lining up...

Have some consideration to others on the road who is ALSO rushing for work..:banghead:

Another thing I hate about majority riders on Motorcycles, is cuz they don't have brains or even
considerate enough to think. There was once, I was driving, this bike pass by my side mirror real close
and can see he was already expecting/knowing that he will surely hit my side mirror, he raised his hand
a little when passing by my car side mirror, can see it was intentional. I was like, this bugger really…

Nvm, then yesterday night, there is another idiot ride pass and really hit my side mirror. I was cursing
like hell. Then he just raise his hand after passing by (hitting my side mirror) as an apology I assume.

Apology is one thing, if u know u cant get pass, have some consideration to slow down and make sure.
My saga still okay, at least not electronic controlled side mirrors. What if those with Electronic Side Mirrors?
My car previously with electronic side mirrors got worse after being hit twice by these idiots. It became like
almost close to consider as broken. Is not cheap! :mad:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
sorry SF.....my honda goldwing too wide....and i misjudged your sidemirror :biggrin:

:adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LOL! Not as in just raised his left hand, can see is like avoid his hands from hitting against my side mirror :rofl:

Danz, I see a ducati I would move far away :rofl: That one hit me I think the side mirror will break :laugh:

Pomen: :rofl: Those guys not wearing Arai Helmet and no backpack, so can't be u la bro :laugh:

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Especially Bulls on the road...not the famous Lambo kind of bulls, but bulls that dash or accelerate whenever they
see orange light from traffic light and especially SIGNAL lights...

Dash dash, keep smelling people's butt just to prevent u from cutting in, even if it is not cuz of cutting queue.

If cutting queue, I won't blame and agree for not letting them pass as we are all lining up nicely and they just cut in with ease...
If you're late for work, everyone on the road is late as well, they are still lining up even it is late. You take responsibility for
what you decided in the morning for waking up late...then cut queue just to hope to make it in time...which you are actually
causing extra jam for the queue...and those who have been lining up...

Have some consideration to others on the road who is ALSO rushing for work..:banghead:

Another thing I hate about majority riders on Motorcycles, is cuz they don't have brains or even
considerate enough to think. There was once, I was driving, this bike pass by my side mirror real close
and can see he was already expecting/knowing that he will surely hit my side mirror, he raised his hand
a little when passing by my car side mirror, can see it was intentional. I was like, this bugger really…

Nvm, then yesterday night, there is another idiot ride pass and really hit my side mirror. I was cursing
like hell. Then he just raise his hand after passing by (hitting my side mirror) as an apology I assume.

Apology is one thing, if u know u cant get pass, have some consideration to slow down and make sure.
My saga still okay, at least not electronic controlled side mirrors. What if those with Electronic Side Mirrors?
My car previously with electronic side mirrors got worse after being hit twice by these idiots. It became like
almost close to consider as broken. Is not cheap! :mad:
these motorcyclists need to be taught a lesson. turn your steering wheel and hit them!!:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

My story was:

From Connaught to Besraya Cheras-Kajang highway, i was on d left lane n he was on d right. On my left is an exit to elsewhere. There was like 10-20m between my car and d divider that divides the exit and my lane. AND this fkr tried to squeeze through from the right just so he can make it for the exit (10-20m would mean i got to jam brake so he can go through and d car behind me slamming into my butt). Of course i didnt stop since its not my problem if u miss the exit.

THEN, he not happy n try to push my car into the divider. After showing his prowess swinging his steering wheel across the 2 lanes he emergency brake in front of my car (was driving mom's wira home after breakfast with her on a sunday) and got out and kick the drivers door of my car (he managed to kick it because d moment he got out i quickly reverse the car but behind me got car so it took some time in order for me to get away). And he quickly got back into his Harrier and chased me but thank god there was a Polis van who just past by infront of me and slowed down (i assumed they saw the incident coz all the guys in it were looking). D moment d van slowed down i drove close to them and the Harrier drove away instead of chasing me.

I've been victim of 4 road rage incidents: 3 of them chinese (Harrier, Estima and new Vios) Why chinese people love to bully others while showing off they hv money eh? (I hv every right to bitch about chinese ppl coz i am one and im embarassed)
I know how you feel bro, I kena from an Estima also. Emergency braked right in front of my car. I thought I was gonna die literally. Now I'm gonna keep a pepper spray in my car. So should the other driver get down from his car I'll just wind down my window and spray him in the face. TAKE THAT F$%^@#!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
these motorcyclists need to be taught a lesson. turn your steering wheel and hit them!!:driver:
I would say majority drivers would love to do that, but the law usually stands
on the Bikers side while most of the accidents is due to motorcyclist but not all...

There was once I was driving at a bumper to bumper crawl at Jalan Kuching, so turn
on my signal to cut to the right lane, coast was clear and the bikers was far away,
but he already start honking, but I'm clear to cut in. So, I went on to switch lanes.

It was very distracting as I was trying to concentrate on switching to the fast lanes
where the bugger keep honking from far and start to speed up...

So, when I cut in, didnt realise all the cars stopped in front, quarter of my rear was
jutting out a little when I already cut in.

So, that stupid guy with his wife on the bike, had to brake I assume. Slowly crawl through
on his bike passed me, guess what? That bugger spits on my car. :stupid:

Was frustrated at that time, but he is smart, I can't move, I would have just knock him
down and put his face on it to wipe off...such low mentality people seems to exist. :adore:

Last edited:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i would really like to avoid scratching nor puncturing other people cars.
cuz life is really like karma...when i was young n stupid i did those things too... :listen:

until one day(long, long time ago)...someone scratch my car.used to work at klang parade and park at the roadside.

to make the story short....one day my fren n me was walking towards my car.
and accidently i saw this kid was scratching my car.my fren n i confronted dat kid.
his replies was dat he did it for fun...i was damn pissed off and asked for compensation but of coz...school kids where got money.almost slap him if not of my fren was around.my fren just calm me down and tell me not worth it...later if the kid bring frens and damage my car more...then i will be really sorry.my fren was the one giving advise to dat kid wat he was doin was wrong.

my point is...even u do to others with a solid reason...u will still get it the way u do it to people.
so next time just leave a note....hehehehe.... :smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think I will just buy a can of colour spray, and leave a note on his windscreen :rofl:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
I know how you feel bro, I kena from an Estima also. Emergency braked right in front of my car. I thought I was gonna die literally. Now I'm gonna keep a pepper spray in my car. So should the other driver get down from his car I'll just wind down my window and spray him in the face. TAKE THAT F$%^@#!
That was exactly what i thought!! HAHA! Its literally d best solution than carrying golf club/baton/baseball bat. Just open d window for a small gap and spray kao kao since most of the time these incidents involve d other car opening d window. Just hope d arah angin not blowing towards u if not end up scoring an own goal LOL.

wow...u r lucky not to get hurt in such event.
but i would go thru the hassle of goin to police station to make a report if i ever encounter wif such events...at least if hell break loose that bugger will have some record.

i guess i was lucky not to engage/initiate with him longer.
i was mad becoz he throw his cigar towards my car purposely.
dats wat really pisses me off...and he want to ram to my car.yup...he just want to show off his ego since he thought money can buy life i guess.and he think his harrier is damn good. :banghead:
once i shout back regarding the cigar i just try to cool myself down...not sensible to fight in the middle of traffic jammed.then he just rushes in the busy traffics.and i just let it be. cuz it would be wasting my petrol just to prove which car is faster.cuz i manage to chase him earlier.dat shud prove my points. :driver:
Bro i made police report before when I had an altercation with a modded Vios driven by a chicken rice seller whose shop is in Jln Ipoh. Long story short, he brandished a baseball bat in front of my moms face - i was driving d car on Connaught Highway. At the end of the story, i drove straight to Balai Polis Hulu Langat, quickly got down n ran into d balai ask for help coz the Vios follow me into d balai car park. Told d mata2 d Vios threaten violence with d baseball bat so they went to his car n rampas it (later they admit is no offence to keep baseball bat in car as long as its not a parang). Myself and d f**ker made police report and we were referred to a chinese chief inspector (CCF) at Balai Pudu. So, drove to Pudu. Spoke to d CCF and u know what he said to me? "(After he scold the chicken rice seller), Aiya...small thing la...but if u really want to pursue d case since u say got evidence (CCTV at toll plaza recorded the whole thing), i will hv to put u both in lokap for 1 day pending investigation of d case...and just to let you know...i warn u first...even those tai kor gangster i put in lokap end up crying...SO U WANT TO PURSUE OR NOT?" :banghead:

I was 20 that time. U should know the answer. LOL

come to think of it, i also had encountered this kind of people several times near the Connaught highway... if you want to potong nicely I surely will give way one... but if this kind of people who likes to 'cucuk2' and keep on flashing and honking, usually i will just stay on the right a bit longer even if I can move to the middle lane... just to agitate them a bit... when i see they want to potong using middle lane, then i'll move to the middle lane and let them potong me on the right lane... that way they will surely accelerate kau2 one and usually there will be roadblocks near that highway... I did that once before and that bugger kena tahan in a roadblock a few hundred metres later... i will just pass him on the roadblock with a big smile :rofl:
Haha exactly d same as my approach. What i hate the most on Connaught is during peak hour when traffic is bumper2bumper, d Wiralution/Sagaru/Wajalution/Myvis and the likes will tiong my ass 9 9 even tho thrs like less than half a car length between the car infront of u - seriously, how fast can i go in 3 meters?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The inspector is just lazy and doesn't wana have any cases..typical Malaysia police lar..if you tell him that you will invite your lawyer to come then he will sure kecut and do his job already. If being threatened have to be locked up, then police station full like hell already. If one police station cannot, we can always go to another police station.

But it's always good to avoid any mishap or incident. We are all grown ups and berbudi bahasa, aren't we?

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

The inspector is just lazy and doesn't wana have any cases..typical Malaysia police lar..if you tell him that you will invite your lawyer to come then he will sure kecut and do his job already. If being threatened have to be locked up, then police station full like hell already. If one police station cannot, we can always go to another police station.

But it's always good to avoid any mishap or incident. We are all grown ups and berbudi bahasa, aren't we?

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
SIMPLE RULE....

FORGIVE & FORGET....

LIFE WILL BE MORE PLEASANT...

EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY....

WHERE GOT TIME TO GO AROUND ONE POLICE STATION AFTER ANOTHER ?

GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO....

LIKE GOING FISHING,

FLY A KITE,

DATE A GIRL...

TEST DRIVE A CAR....

hahhahahaaa.....................................::burnout:

Last edited:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
This morning in front of me an old uncle happily swerve from right to left lane without considering a wira which is already in the left lane. The Wira was pushed until its nearly went up a curb but luckily the driver made a good maneuver. The uncle continue driving like nothing happened...
Your uncle may had a few stouts too many for breakfast!
hahahaa.....:smokin::smokin::smokin:

zroe

Known Member
Sep 2, 2007
ampang - kajang
Cut q case.
The idiot could be me as well.

I was driving on jalan jelatek right before duke entrance at 6pm heading towards great eastern traffic light early last week. So this one Naza ria was happily potong que. since I've "used" up all my sabar of the day, I couldn't stop my self to bang his car on the right side of wheel arch of the Naza ria. Cost me rm600 for my broken head light and kemek my left fender. But it was "satisfaction guaranteed" since I've been wanted to purposely bang cars that cut que in front of me. I told the driver of the Naza ria to do report at police station but he seemed till today haven't do his report. His Alasan to cut que was because there was driver in front of him cut him first, so he want to chase him.

Rm600 of full satisfaction.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Cut q case.
The idiot could be me as well.

I was driving on jalan jelatek right before duke entrance at 6pm heading towards great eastern traffic light early last week. So this one Naza ria was happily potong que. since I've "used" up all my sabar of the day, I couldn't stop my self to bang his car on the right side of wheel arch of the Naza ria. Cost me rm600 for my broken head light and kemek my left fender. But it was "satisfaction guaranteed" since I've been wanted to purposely bang cars that cut que in front of me. I told the driver of the Naza ria to do report at police station but he seemed till today haven't do his report. His Alasan to cut que was because there was driver in front of him cut him first, so he want to chase him.

Rm600 of full satisfaction.
If only I'm rich, I'll do so :rofl:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
my side mirror was also hit by a motorcycle last week.till the cover drop and worst...i run over my side mirror cover. :banghead:
wat really caught me and my wife off guard was i already give enuf space for motorcyclists to go thru.
when tight space the motorcycle went thru very well...coz after my car, the front car already sitting in the middle...and he maneuver very well not to hit anything....arghhh....

damn pissed off...so today i use the excuse to go buy auto flip side mirror to my missus....hahahaha! :rofl:

last time when park at roadside also an ice lorry ran thru my side mirror, lucky didnt break.until its fold to the front and my alarm scream like hell...
but still leave some mark...demmmm.....

Last edited:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
"driver" who does not know what is right of way or "beri laluan" when coming out from a slip road.

plus there was a kid inside the car, shows how much care was taken

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know how to top up our engine (use 4g1x)??
i want try to diy this head gasket and open the timing belt...
heheheh it crazy , anyone can help me??
diy is extreme .............okies :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience