Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah,exactly that's the one,
The victim ran to the opposite direction of the highway risking his life, it was a myvi they hijacked it seems. also last month a person got hijacked somewhere in shah alam while resting beside the road and was let go naked in the road.
There are many other cases that are not published or remain unknown. :banghead:
Ya best not stop at the side of the road where it is kinda quiet. A friend of my mum got rob of his Toyota Harrier long time ago on highway. He got no choice but to stop at the road side to do his
"Small Business" since already cant tahan.

A car pulled over near his car and a few came down and whack him on his head...
and drove his harrier away. He was bleeding and feeling dizzy...

Is dangerous to stop at the side of the road nowadays...even at rest house we have to be extra careful too..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
yes,nowaday remember wind up all window as acid problem still unsolve...take care outisde,or rider of bike who pass over walker.
safety first better than sorry later...

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

polis punya motor ma..siapa berani alih kan motor tu ke lain tempat,lepas tu,parking kereta kita...takut nanti kena sama atas kesalahan kerana rampas parking lot...hahaha...!!!

chromeibanez

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
[/COLOR]polis punya motor ma..siapa berani alih kan motor tu ke lain tempat,lepas tu,parking kereta kita...takut nanti kena sama atas kesalahan kerana rampas parking lot...hahaha...!!!

it does make sense actually as we know that parking box for motorbike is never design for this kind of bike. at least it was parked properly in the box and not blocking anyone other than taking whole empty box for a car. but anywhere we go there is always insufficient parking space.

once I've encountered a police radio car parked in the motorcycle parking area and that does not make any sense. that is the really idiot one.:thefinger:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
let me revive this thread again.
coz just encounter wif idiot driver again today.at nkve ard 630pm towards damansara.

i honked a bit coz this idiot mothafacka just cut Q.i actually wasnt expecting this mothafucka car.since there was another car in front the mothafucka which want to squeeze in too.suddenly this mothafucka just speed his car and went into my lane.so i honked a bit la.and the mothafucka throw his cigarette towards my car.

i chased him back and he shouted at me first even without i said anything yet.since i need to wind down my window first.
i just shout y he need to throw his cigar at my car.
then he shouted to me to stop if not satisfied and show his idiotic reckless attitude by wanna hit my car.i didnt even swayed.not scared la.if got scratch i'll straight away go to police station.
if u guys ever found this car, please scratch it and puncture all four tires for me.

then i think he wait and take pic of my car pulak before speeding off again like mad dog.
and still wanna do the stunt like want to hit my car.like i m scared.
i pray his car got accident and he paralysed.

Attachments

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
past ten yrs,.....there's 1 idiot driving PUTRA wif everythg original.......potong my lane at MRR2 near junction to jln ampang,.....i get very shock....n angry.......the moment....i thk like that......want to go hell meh.....
a month later......the same car at the same place langgar at pokok.......the guy 18yrs old.......its my friend punya friend.....died immediately,....its a early morning ~330am......i wif my friend just back fr setapak yem cha........what i need to said.......most malaysian driver like to act like Michael Schum......especially those driving Luxury car......if we could.....we want to give them a lesson....

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Type of Driver In MALAYSIA,:
1) If u cucuk him, he drive somemore slow,
2) If U cucuk him, he drive even faster than u,
3) If U cucuk him, he go 2nd link, then pickup n potong u again,
4) If u cucuk him, he drive like crab infront of u,
5) Some1 like to cucuk others without giving light at 1st place,
6) Some1, they will not cucuk u neither give u light, they will potong u if other lane free,
n the most terrible 1 is :
7) Cucuk n Honk u at the back even other lane FREE.......

GIve them a lesson........PLS

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
past ten yrs,.....there's 1 idiot driving PUTRA wif everythg original.......potong my lane at MRR2 near junction to jln ampang,.....i get very shock....n angry.......the moment....i thk like that......want to go hell meh.....
a month later......the same car at the same place langgar at pokok.......the guy 18yrs old.......its my friend punya friend.....died immediately,....its a early morning ~330am......i wif my friend just back fr setapak yem cha........what i need to said.......most malaysian driver like to act like Michael Schum......especially those driving Luxury car......if we could.....we want to give them a lesson....

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

6) Some1, they will not cucuk u neither give u light, they will potong u if other lane free,

thats depend...if u were hogging right lane(*overtaking/fast lane) then no wonder la... :biggrin:

MetalMic

Nov 15, 2004

Dude, if u cucuk ppl coz u want them to not road hog then they ma drive faster lor, no harm right
Then if u road hog fast lane even tho left lane are free, ppl cucuk and horn also cannot, ppl kind enough not to cucuk and horn u and just overtake from left ALSO cannot then how lar brader..:rolleyes:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
It proved that rich ppl can be blardy stupid.....

if stupidity is being carried on like that, I'm sure the stupid driver will get himself/herself in trouble....just as question sooner or later...

coz just encounter wif idiot driver again today.at nkve ard 630pm towards damansara.

i honked a bit coz this idiot mothafacka just cut Q.i actually wasnt expecting this mothafucka car.since there was another car in front the mothafucka which want to squeeze in too.suddenly this mothafucka just speed his car and went into my lane.so i honked a bit la.and the mothafucka throw his cigarette towards my car.

i chased him back and he shouted at me first even without i said anything yet.since i need to wind down my window first.
then he shouted to me to stop if not satisfied and show his idiotic reckless attitude by wanna hit my car.i didnt even swayed.not scared la.if got scratch i'll straight away go to police station.
if u guys ever found this car, please scratch it and puncture all four tires for me.

then i think he wait and take pic of my car pulak before speeding off again like mad dog.

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL

drive safe enough...never mind one...
want to die then let them die early...

no need to do anything silly, bro... we are educated...
see them next time just curse them loh...enough already

But when they throw cigarette to you means ... next time see their car must revenge one...haha
( i spot the car then i do it for you ):driver::driver::rofl::rofl:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
drive safe enough...never mind one...
want to die then let them die early...

no need to do anything silly, bro... we are educated...
see them next time just curse them loh...enough already

But when they throw cigarette to you means ... next time see their car must revenge one...haha
( i spot the car then i do it for you ):driver::driver::rofl::rofl:
that was the case, its like challenging my patience when he throw his cigar.
dats y i chased back.
but then he shouted at me back.like i was at fault.bloody hell.wat i did was pretending to take his pic.dat really pissed him off.so what?!his action pissed me more.
cant really take his pic because i m driving n need to concentr8 on the busy road too.it was peak hours since people wanna go back home from work.

then he slowed down and i suspect because want to take picture of me car pulak.

dat should educate him not to be roadbully.
the road is full of road bully nowadays.

this one pls revenge back for me. :adore:

p/s:i tink he was surprised with how loud my horn was...car so small...viva only ma...but wif stebel magnum series horn :driver: since he was smoking and open his window.and when he cut Q, the car was slanting (senget abit) just nice in front of me with the driver window facing my car when i honked.serves him right la!dats y i can tell he was throwing his cigar at my car on purpose.i m also a smoker la. :smokin:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Is a small world...just mark his number..u can get ur revenge silently...keeping quiet 1st time doesn't mean we
will not do anything if we spot ur car again :wink:

Even got once an idiot driver gave me the middle finger for cutting into his lane with signals...he did on purpose and tried not to
give way...tailing the car in front, but anyhow i got through...and he beh song...cucuk me from behind even heavy traffic in the morning..

Cut to the left, and pass by and give us a middle finger..I was like..shaking my head :rofl:
Such low mentality people...he gonna do it again in a near future...let's see if he show it to the wrong parties 1 day...

Don't understand this people...cant remember the number plate...Grey Satria...with Ah Beng Loud Exhaust...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifus,

heard of any good japanese detailing products??

coz lately, i've been to a detailing shop in Ipoh (very limited detail shop here), they r using some japanese products which i never seen before, they said its compatible with Meguir products..........dunno weather got bull shit or not.........

but the price very cheap......RM99 for my MPV, service includes;

1. car wash
2. wind screen coating
3. vacum
4. detailing ...........i) claying...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience