Idiot Drivers

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i just got my car 2 months ago... and i was the only 1 in the car with my GF and got 4 of them in the car.. and got nothing to use as weapon le.. my car dun even have umbrella yet.. :( summo my gf there.. anything happen to her, her family will kill me.. that is if those ppl havent kill me..

and also i a bit blur blur la... i tot wat happen cuz when i look back at the rear view mirror can only see all black..then tat fella just switch to the right lane and cabut.. :(

and also another thong that i realise is that when i was driving my old satria, every1 just left me alone.. but when i got my new satria neo CPS.. KNN every1 also want to tiong kau me.. even when im driving slow on the left lane... so syok meh??
u did the right thing bro. but anyways shit happens. u cant avoid it. dun worry.
since he had the bomberman sticker, i guess he's a forumer here in zth.
we will get him.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Danz, I think there are copies of the ZTH bomberman selling outside so it would be hard to know for sure if he's a forummer here. Nowadays, not ZTH forummer also go and put bomberman decals....isk isk isk....then those losers go make replica copy and sell the bomber man sticker...profiting from other people's name....it gives outside ppl that don't know about ZTH a bad impression when they drive like mad or lunatics.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Hi guys.. i have 1 screwed up incident. I was in Greenlane Penang driving towards the the roundabout abt 12.30 midnight.. i was driving along at abt 70 - 80 KM/h and suddently i felt something hit my car's backside (it was a 2 lane road and i was driving on the left) then a black wira with all the lights off except for the stupid blue LED in the headlamp was on.. i could barely see the damn car cuz the street lights on that section was blown.. cannot take picture and cannot see number place also.. KNN at that place i thin i pressed on the brake cuz of the pot holes. idiot bang me summo can faster faster overtake and the side of the doors got ZTH bomberman decals.. so to the driver that reads this... F**K HOLE if wanna tailgate on your damn lights la... at least i can see u tailgatin me.. and dun tell me cannot see my car... CB my car white and i confirm my rear lights working cuz i came down and see my bumber.. lights all still working.. P*KI want to go green and safe electricity ar???!!!??? use brains la.. now need to change bumber and respray.. ..|.. ..|..
One F**K from me as well... Hate those wannabe all show no go... Like to mod wira into some shit batman vehicle.

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
wah handicapped now very rich oh? bet this is MLM retards go park at handicapped reserve parking.

as for road bully incident we can always call the police as it is a serious case. i once saw road bully incident infront of me, fella bully ( waving metal rod & honking ) old aunty. i called emergency number ( police ) inform them the road bully plate number.

then pull out car jack under my seat show it to the MOFO. he went of.

i've been inform by police officer later ( 4 hours later ) the caught the aunty bullying MOFO, that i gotta make a report to convict that bloody MOFO bully.

police advice me if anyone face this road rage bully on road. please drive to police station ( nearest or call emergency hotline ) get the MOFO plate number & other relevant description.

as for the car jack under seat. its is a good idea to have it around when other emergency arise ( other then flat tire case )

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

BTW the Bomberman sticker. even rempit motobiker stick on their helmet while merempit. damn

zephyros

Aug 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
found some pics in my friend's blog. especially the last one.
First 3 was in KL office area.
Last one was in Gurney plaza.
According to him, at the time when the picture was taken, there was a lot of parking spot. if u look especially at the last picture there are a lot of parking around, but that lady had to park her van infront of the door.

Attachments

etheryx

Jul 31, 2009
Penang
btw can i just get the bomberman sticker to put on my car or do i need to do something first / register??

duck_killer99

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
i always believe what u did and what u get return, KARMA!. what i always do is, i always prepared those recycle paper which get from office, cut into nice pieces with pen ready, when i saw this kind of jerk, for sure i will write something on it and put on the wind screen clip with the viper, eg "PARKING FAILURE", "PLEASE GO BACK TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE", or even "U NUTS, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO READ/SEE THE SIGN FOR DISABILITY, IF U ARE, I WILL APOLOGIZE!!!", just to make them feeling pai seh (embarrassing) for what they did, if they won't, i can't do anything also.

etheryx

Jul 31, 2009
Penang
Drivers in Penang island are really eco-friendly... after my last run in with an idiot that does not turn on his head lamp at the middle of the night.. yesterday just meet another idiot driver this time is a myvi 1.. want to save power by not turning on his headlights.. :stupid: i purposely slow down summo dun want to over take me.. cannot take his picture.. now this has becoming my new hobbie..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
haha....not only penang.....KL oso plenty of it....

from those eco-taxi driver to those eco-lady driver...

i know kL was well lit city....but u still need turn on headlight...else other ppl wont see u coming..hence the danger might comes to u... :crazy:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey zth members..my 4g13 car emitted black smoke d. so sad...recently my radiator broke down and caused my gasket to collapsed and spilled black oil all over the place. costed me 400 to fix it :( . now got new probs..black smoke emitted during throttling... does it mean engine dah condemn? btw the fuel consumption is horrible . advise anyone?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience