Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
:hmmmm: My guess is you are a car driver and ONLY a car driver. Most bikes have their lights turned on by default as a safety feature. There is NO off switch for the lights.:hmmmm:

yeap,motorcycle have to always on their lights coz they are small n very unrecogniseable when we are driving...i mean cars can see a motorcycle easily with its light on...

this loose orang kaya...never ride motor,that y he duno...canot blame him,cos i'm poor guy,always driving motor...

:hmmmm: My guess is you are a car driver and ONLY a car driver. Most bikes have their lights turned on by default as a safety feature. There is NO off switch for the lights.:hmmmm:

yeap,motorcycle have to always on their lights coz they are small n very unrecogniseable when we are driving...i mean cars can see a motorcycle easily with its light on...

Oh , I guess that is the purpose..Sorry , I am wrong here..but , does it really works ?

Bump:
this loose orang kaya...never ride motor,that y he duno...canot blame him,cos i'm poor guy,always driving motor...

What orang kaya , kaya in bread la..Haha..i guess I got to install a dynamo and a light on my bicycle already

what? you asking motorcycle light on works or not ?

to me is life saving man...... with the lights one, i can see the motorist coming onward or behind for miles away....

is a must if the motorist care for their lives...

what? you asking motorcycle light on works or not ?

to me is life saving man...... with the lights one, i can see the motorist coming onward or behind for miles away....

is a must if the motorist care for their lives...

Oh okay , thanks then..Can our car on too during day time ?..

of cos u... no laws stated no lights on during day time.. is good at least the car infront will notice u... just like how they notice the motocylist...

Bump: of cos u can... no laws stated no lights on during day time.. is good at least the car infront will notice u... just like how they notice the motocylist...

when u turn on your car's headlight during day time, it's kinda difficult to know when you brake, because the tail lamps are turned on too.

that's why it's compulsory to have "third brake light", to increase visibility when u brake, especially during heavy rain with poor visibility.

i've seen cars with "fourth" brake light, usually on their aftermarket spoiler. that's not a problem though, but what irks me the most is drivers who never care to replace defective rear lights (i've come across expensive cars with non working brake lights), very difficult to know when they brake. usually i keep a good distance away from these cars.

they wont know until either someone hit them or someone tell them

Some even worse..a ZTH member..I don't want to mention names..Haha , the tail lamp brake lights are not working or being disable but installed a blue led strip horizontally to replace as a brake light..:rofl: , how about..using red led strip and shape it to the word " S " = stop.. Can kena idiot ah ?

Some even worse..a ZTH member..I don't want to mention names..Haha , the tail lamp brake lights are not working or being disable but installed a blue led strip horizontally to replace as a brake light..:rofl: , how about..using red led strip and shape it to the word " S " = stop.. Can kena idiot ah ?

Post picture here & make the owner obey the law :biggrin:

Last saturday saw a satria GTi(pu) with a 4th brake light near the muffler, amazing!:biggrin:

Last saturday saw a satria GTi(pu) with a 4th brake light near the muffler, amazing!:biggrin:

Sorry , don't have picture..and what is satria GTi(pu)

Bump:

Sorry , don't have picture..and what is satria GTi(pu)

get the PIAA Day Driving light lo.... very bright. but china made also got la...

I think it's not a norm here. The countries that I went to, they are used to daytime driving lights already. Most of the cars have daytime driving lights. It's good actually, with daytime driving light cars or bikes are easier to be spotted.

1 more thing is, I find some drivers don't like to turn their lights on even the sky is pitch black already....for what? save energy meh...their brain got some problem. While some having all the brake lights not functioning. When they brake also don't know they already brake or not.

No amount of lights, stickers, antennas, signs, badgers, giraffes are gonna replace plain common sense & intelligence...which is terribly lacking in alot of drivers these days.

Wah , Excel punya term ah..Haha , But I am using Gti Wheel arches , gti side skirt , gti spoiler..but all fibre..So , I am a 30% GTiFibre ?? :rofl:

Not my term, other Satria owners coined it first :biggrin:

i hate it when drivers don't stop at red light. i had an accident few years back because one motorcyclist didn't stop at red. i was riding a bike as well at that time and both of us were injured. he even tried to twist the facts when his friend came to help. i wanted to make a police report but he was scared because no license! we agreed to settle after he paid for my bike repair and medical bills.

and recently...

yesterday i was driving in front of zouk kl, the pedestrian crossing light turns red, all cars stoppped but there was this Mitsubishi Delica van didn't stop, just speed away. at that time there were a tourist and three women crossing (one of the ladies was pushing a baby stroller). the tourist looked in disbelief as the van whizzed past him, missing him by inches. fortunately nothing bad happened.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom