i wonder ?????????

kakashi_kensye

Aug 10, 2005
cheras
can a GTO twin turbos fitted into a satria

do anyone know is there any after market product for GTO cause i can't find any high cams for the engine can anyone helpme out here

TQ :biggrin:

V8_nutter

GTO twin turbo into a Satria ? can one, but kancil is more easier to fit lar.

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
If you want something that can fit... go Mazda 13B! Rotary power, turbo, and damn small too... (just got to figure out the the mounting mess that comes with it!)

Kelis

Jul 5, 2004
V8_nutter said:
GTO twin turbo into a Satria ? can one, but kancil is more easier to fit lar.
Hm... Which part of the Kancil may I ask? Quite interested. He, he... :tee: A friend of mine is considering an engine transplant for his Kancil. Thanks... :rolleyes:

kyspeaks

Oct 6, 2005
kyspeaks.blogspot.com

Kelis

Jul 5, 2004
kyspeaks said:
he meant it is easier to fit a whole kancil into a Satria than to fit a GTO twin turbo engine in there. I used to own a GTO TT back in US, that engine is massive.

I wrote about it at http://www.kydrives.net/2005/11/28/my-1996-dodge-stealth-rttt/
O.k., o.k. Now I understand. Thanks for the explanation Kyspeaks. :tee: Before this I misunderstood, thought a GTO TT's engine can fit into a Kancil properly, like what u said, the engine is massive.

Yah, thanks for sharing the info. :) Am learning by the day.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Jinjang
There was a Wira which fitted GTO TT engine.

The owner is also member in this forum.

Very tight. If a nut fell into the engine bay, it'll be a nitemare to just to take it out. :cool:

Zeroed

I thought it was a Satria? Or are there 2 such jobs?
The Satria atleast, was for sale some time ago...

Kopi

May 18, 2004
a Satria with 2.0 V6 engine comes into a workshop for service.... all 3 other mechanics left other cars they're repairing just to help their friend taking off the oil filter and timing belts.... one of the car they're repairing that time is mine... and I end up going home late..... but I pity 2 others as they have to take their car next day...

those 4 mechanics decided to show their rival workshop nearby when the Satria rolls in for service.

other than a variety of adjustable absorbers, which other than that are non-adjustable absorbers to fit TURBO car for daily drive. (GSR,EVO and others).

TQ!