I Want to Migrate to JB to Live!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
Sure bou the one who said it never tasted Malaysian Food is it?

I went there for their chicken rice, is no where close to ours man...even the sauce is like
just SG version to me. Not to say Chicken Rice, Wan tan mee dry one also taste so bad
that you wouldn't even finish it. Not all food are bad there. Some are good.

Just that if wanna say Malaysia Food is from SG is just not applicable.
Food wise, I have to say I prefer malaysia food. Even the prata taste better in MY! I tried malays chicken rice before its nice. The chilli is power!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Food wise, I have to say I prefer malaysia food. Even the prata taste better in MY! I tried malays chicken rice before its nice. The chilli is power!
I still prefer food in MY though during my visit in SG hehe! Malay chicken rice is real good.
Have one in office canteen, not bad RM5.

JB crime rate is quite high, so there are pro and cons about JB and SG. SG cars are expensive
so is not really a place for people who love to drive. But then their public transport are so
reliable that we don't even need to have a car.

Malaysia, cars cheap? Well I wouldnt call it cheap with all the Taxes but then at least cheaper than
SG and no terms of 10 years old cars are not allow on the road and etcs.

In SG u r earning 2.5 times higher than us :biggrin: Properties in SG is not cheap as well right?

Unless u wanna travel like everyone 4.30-5.30am wake up drive to Singapore from JB and then go home late at night about 9pm - 10pm reach JB.

My gf's sister is doing that everyday JB - SG for work. Earn double but life is not really a life.

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
I still prefer food in MY though during my visit in SG hehe! Malay chicken rice is real good.
Have one in office canteen, not bad RM5.

JB crime rate is quite high, so there are pro and cons about JB and SG. SG cars are expensive
so is not really a place for people who love to drive. But then their public transport are so
reliable that we don't even need to have a car.

Malaysia, cars cheap? Well I wouldnt call it cheap with all the Taxes but then at least cheaper than
SG and no terms of 10 years old cars are not allow on the road and etcs.

In SG u r earning 2.5 times higher than us :biggrin: Properties in SG is not cheap as well right?

Unless u wanna travel like everyone 4.30-5.30am wake up drive to Singapore from JB and then go home late at night about 9pm - 10pm reach JB.

My gf's sister is doing that everyday JB - SG for work. Earn double but life is not really a life.
The only downside with the chilli is that chilli is a little too powerful.... Very spicy.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sure bou the one who said it never tasted Malaysian Food is it?

I went there for their chicken rice, is no where close to ours man...even the sauce is like
just SG version to me. Not to say Chicken Rice, Wan tan mee dry one also taste so bad
that you wouldn't even finish it. Not all food are bad there. Some are good.

Just that if wanna say Malaysia Food is from SG is just not applicable.
The "Pak Cham Kai"? That one from Hainan, China, neither from MY or SG.....hahahahahaha:rofl: