I Want to Migrate to JB to Live!!

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
I gave up on Singapore already...... Things so expensive, house so expensive, car so expensive.... Pay so low....sucks!!

Malaysia is so much better!! Housing and car much cheaper!! I really cannot tahan Singapore......:(

You guys who are living in Malaysia really very fortunate!! Life is much better compared to Singapore...sigh......Really envy......

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
hahahahaha, trolling Singaporean.

learn to read between the lines lah, he want to migrate to JB to live, but he'll work in Singapore, take his low pay and then convert to Malaysia Ringgit at x2.6 exchange rate, then everything in Malaysia is cheap.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Friend, are you a Singaporean? So you think pay and standard of living is better over here ah? we are now a crimes of all sorts infested country, look like a resident evil world.

Aug 11, 2009
Ulu Tiram,Johor
actually, you can work in sg but stay in JB, BUT the problem is daily travelling will be very tiring...

go to work at 5-6am, reach home at 9-10pm...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
We have crime like you'd never believe - true.

But Singapore is getting overrun by foreigners particularly from India and mainland China. Apparently the number of foreigners will outnumber the number of locals in 5 years or something like that.

It's not saying Sgp isn't safe, it still is. But Sgp isn't what it used to be. I like the old Sgp better. Less Chinese girls trying to solicit you.

dfx16

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
what made u think JB living standard is lower then S'pore?
factor in earning dollar to dollar JB living expenses is higher
ask yourself why are you still earning peanut in S'pore
suggest you give up driving if you think car is expensive in S'pore
save up those $$$ buy only when you can afford

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
its always the grass on the other side is greener...msia see sg better, sg see msia better...both got pro and cons. ideally to work in sg and spend in msia without the crazy jam. haha..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Malaysia is like Grand Theft Auto. You will see people getting robbed in their cars, head smashed and bags grabbed while walking, people getting shot while having lunch.

Come lah, need more people to become victims.

Grand Theft Auto VI: Mehrehsia

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
actually, you can work in sg but stay in JB, BUT the problem is daily travelling will be very tiring...

go to work at 5-6am, reach home at 9-10pm...
My friend does that. Inconvenience but to save $$$ on rental and expenditure.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

We have crime like you'd never believe - true.

But Singapore is getting overrun by foreigners particularly from India and mainland China. Apparently the number of foreigners will outnumber the number of locals in 5 years or something like that.

It's not saying Sgp isn't safe, it still is. But Sgp isn't what it used to be. I like the old Sgp better. Less Chinese girls trying to solicit you.
I like the older Singapore since Bugis Street time. Not sure if you are old enough to know about Bugis Street. If you are, then true Uncle liao....:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I like the older Singapore since Bugis Street time. Not sure if you are old enough to know about Bugis Street. If you are, then true Uncle liao....:rofl:
Erm.. I *think* I know what you're talking about. But not really quite sure. It's been a long time since I went Bugis or anywhere out of Clark Quay area. Actually, it's been a while since I was in Singapore.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Erm.. I *think* I know what you're talking about. But not really quite sure. It's been a long time since I went Bugis or anywhere out of Clark Quay area. Actually, it's been a while since I was in Singapore.
Then you in between young and become an Uncle....hahahahaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I see you good, you see me good lo :biggrin:
You want migrate to Malaysia, Malaysians want to migrate to Singapore or
anywhere else as long is not Malaysia.

Only thing we are gonna miss is Malaysian food :smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what actually the fuel volume gain from some fuel pressure regulator claim it was 1.7 rising rate then stock FPR?

is it mean 41psi from stock injector giving 440cc, so with rising rate FPR 1.7 mean when u pushing same pressure 41psi the fuel volume will be 1.7high then stock..?

:lol: :lol: how ah
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience