" I volunteer to be beaten....beat me up pls...."

ModMaestro

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ & Sandakan
Maybe machochistic?

Didn't watch the clip, don't want to waste my time. hehe.

But judging from the comments, seems to be a confessional of a school bully victim.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Stupid, plain and simple.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
You'll confess a crime even you didn't do from local police station. Of course you get those bruises on your face because you carelessly fell or hit a wall.

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
feeling like the girl being threathen to ask her to say "i m volunteer"...who the hell would wanna be beaten up? and kena strip?...WTF? feeling anger lah why there're still those bitches around ....if im the girl been beaten up, i would have push all of them down to the stair....

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Btw, i read in malay mail a few days ago, about the two indian women, daughter and mother, being assaulted by their relatives at a funeral. Did anyone read that story ?

Apparently they lodge a police report, and the police said they cant make any arrest because there were no weapons used. I was like WTF ?? No weapons means cannot make an arrest meh ? Like that i wanna go kick that police's balls la until mandul

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
singapore girls are like that especially the ah lians. they really define the word 'ah lian'. i used to date this M'sian Singapore student, lebih kurang la the attitude.

is just wrong.....

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
fuiyo.... Royal Rumble sial.... 4 vs 1.... shit, if i was there sure stone cold stunner all the girls there... ahah damn too much of WWE adi.... ahahah

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hmm, i think this girl wanna "exit" from ah lian's gangster club, so maybe the rules of it is to get beaten up. so in the newspaper only she said she volunteer to get beaten up. well, i did witness a few times where those person who want to exit from the "club", need to get punish, and one of it is to get beaten up by few members. dunno whether this is the case la.....

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
maybe la on my opinion n I also dunno the crimes in Singapore.

She kena treaten tu.

The girls may said.

bad girls: Hey dont you think of makin a police report or tell the press about ur nanti we tell our big boss n make ur family suffer n kill u.

Kesian betul i hate seing those b*tches hit her. I can understand bcoz i was also in the same situation but not worst than that.

Kalau boleh I want to take an alluminium baseball bat, no worst a monkey wrench n smack them till they bleed to death.

P/S: I want ROCKSTAR to come to Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand n get ideas to make a new GTA.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using a set of adjustables now. and i want to change to something softer...adjustables are damn good for cornering...but comfort level is very jepordised..

anyone have any idea wat absorbers i should couple with wat springs?

i still want the lowered look but i also need the comfort....sport springs arent that bouncy...

im driving 1.6 satria...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience