i need some advice..

Reyza2020

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
i need some advice on what kind of car should i buy.. i am planning to buy a high powered car that can fullfil my thirst for speed :D... my shortlisted cars are as follows..

1) nissan skyline Gt-t(M)

2)Honda integra Type R

3) Bmw e46 328i

Help me guys! what are the pros and cons of these cars!! help me masters of Zth!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
what brand you like most? its all about personal taste...i actually like Nissan, but since there's no GTR on the list, i'll choose Honda Integra DC5...

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i need some advice on what kind of car should i buy.. i am planning to buy a high powered car that can fullfil my thirst for speed :D... my shortlisted cars are as follows..

1) nissan skyline Gt-t(M)

2)Honda integra Type R

3) Bmw e46 328i

Help me guys! what are the pros and cons of these cars!! help me masters of Zth!
hi,
what kind of "thirst" you are looking at?
turbo or NA.....if NA - dc5, if turbo - evo or scooby are my choice...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
what kinda power delivery do u like? NA type linearity rev to da moon or TURBO type kick in ur pants

potential-wise, it will be easier to get hps with a forced-induction engine

if u dont wanna waste any G's then go AWD hehe, only 2 options there

s15's got potential too, starts off with roughly a 200kg weight advantage compared to the larger gtt, at a lower price

Reyza2020

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
which of the 3 are the most fastest one? i dont mind if its a NA or a turbo... i'm leaning towards the integra.. but.. i dont feel it is more powerful than the skyline..

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
best thing to do, is try to hang out with the related car communities, bmwclub, dc5 gang n also skyline club. the members will be more than happy to take u for a spin in their cars. after talking to the owners on the pros n cons, then make up ur mind.

my vote goes to the skyline. the torque of 6 cylinder turbo engine is sooo nice!

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
best thing to do, is try to hang out with the related car communities, bmwclub, dc5 gang n also skyline club. the members will be more than happy to take u for a spin in their cars. after talking to the owners on the pros n cons, then make up ur mind.

my vote goes to the skyline. the torque of 6 cylinder turbo engine is sooo nice!
yeah..khoyos is right..6 cylinder under the bonnet will be good!..:burnout:

sumore 2 doors look more sporty and chick magnet..hihi..:biggrin:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
which of the 3 are the most fastest one? i dont mind if its a NA or a turbo... i'm leaning towards the integra.. but.. i dont feel it is more powerful than the skyline..
generally, bang for buck, u get more results from modding a turbo engine, im sure stock wont be enough for u

like other forummers have advised, test drive both also...u may like the feel of another car better, even if it has lesser power

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I'm in the midst of either buying a new BMW320d M-Sports @ BMW525 M-Sports (used) @ Fairlady 350z (used)

Can anyone share some opinion which car would you choose and why?

Reason for me to consider 320d M-Sport was because:
1- Fuel consumption vs high torque
2- Sporty
3- Bimmer
4- iDrive

Reason for me to consider 525i M-Sport was because:
1- Beautiful 6 potter
2- iDrive
3- My dream car

Reason for me to consider 350Z was because:
1- I want to try driving a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience