I need Info about engine transplant

playaz7

Jul 3, 2005
Remember I posted about Modifying My 1990 Saga Na...afta sum thinkin, I thought dat itz beta to transplant an engine straight..I need your help about what engine can masuk my saga?? Gsr boleh masuk ar?? How about other engine models?? Thank You!!

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
What is your budget? that would be the first question..

Second question what is ur original CC for the car?

now yes you can fit a GSR engine which is a 4G93T.. it can be done but if your car is a 1.3 you gonna face a problem with the registration of ur car...

more logical choices for FC and reliabilty would be 4G91 or 4G92... but in any case if u do really go for a transplant is best u stand by about 6-7k at least... Cause in any case u might not know what problem comes with the engine... happy shopping..

playaz7

Jul 3, 2005
oh really?? My car 1500 cc la....but can cari engine GSR around RM 1500 - RM 1800 rite?? I feel Gsr ok la....if 6-7 k den susah la....

scoupe

Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
guys just wondering how much does a mivec 1.6 twincam cost. what about gti engine is it more expensive?
dev said:
if u want turbo vr4 good choice 4 saga, n if N/A mivec 1.6 =).... all the best on ur decesion :wink:

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
gsr 4g93t sure is rm 6000k for halfcut edi...
but y wanna go tat much...the chasis might not be able to take it also...
if u insist on turbo engine...look for 4g61t which is a more direct swap for ur car...
if u have low budget...just get a 4g91 carb...1.5 dohc...not bad also...n also cheap

MrKoo

Sep 5, 2005
Yong_5290 said:
gsr 4g93t sure is rm 6000k for halfcut edi...
but y wanna go tat much...the chasis might not be able to take it also...
if u insist on turbo engine...look for 4g61t which is a more direct swap for ur car...
if u have low budget...just get a 4g91 carb...1.5 dohc...not bad also...n also cheap
where can get this 4g91 carb 1.5 dohc engine ar? wat kinda shop and location..?

noeyedeer

Mar 1, 2005
if your budget only rm2k...i'm really sure your project kenot be done...especially if you target is tebo engine... ok maybe u can get the engine kosong on that price from any source that only u know...but how with the other parts? i.e: wiring, computer box, gear box, suspension, driveshaft bla, bla...+ jpj somemore? just my 0.02 cent

playaz7

Jul 3, 2005
OK! Now I planing to get a 4G93P 1800cc engine..full set except gearbox la..can that engine fit into my saga?? Chasis can take it or not? How about the gear box?? can I use my 1500 magma gearbox?? Need sum tips on this!! Focus On Me la!! hehehe

playaz7 said:
OK! Now I planing to get a 4G93P 1800cc engine..full set except gearbox la..can that engine fit into my saga?? Chasis can take it or not? How about the gear box?? can I use my 1500 magma gearbox?? Need sum tips on this!! Focus On Me la!! hehehe
saga is an old car...not to good if put too powerful engine...

1800cc can la...but then make sure ur car handling is good...suspension,brake system.....chassis stiftness.....etc

buy the whole halfcut is beter....dun need so headache...

after change engine....

absorber n spring hv to upgrade, 4 disc brake system, rim n tyre....strut bars(better), fender bar( suggest only)....

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
yeah... u transplant engine.. on the handling side u seriously need to upgrade... if not it would be brainless... flying but ain't stoping... boom!!!!

playaz7

Jul 3, 2005
My Car upgraded d stability and all ade...now am using sports spring n new absobers 15" rim and all la...juz wanna know if the engine can fit into my car and will I b able 2 use back my gearbox for dat engine...My current engine is 1500cc magma carb...

playaz7 said:
My Car upgraded d stability and all ade...now am using sports spring n new absobers 15" rim and all la...juz wanna know if the engine can fit into my car and will I b able 2 use back my gearbox for dat engine...My current engine is 1500cc magma carb...
engine can fit in....but i HIGHLY RECOMEND u change together wit gearbox..no point keeping an old magma carb gearbox in ur car....useless......giving u problem only...

ekzos system hv to changed after tis....ur seat oso...later u fly out...ehehe

A Post Every 5 Mins

I just help this guys post a video Thief of Rempit :

List of stolen items,
4 sets of Defi BF Adanvce meter and control unit advance and controller with wires all cut
Drift Performance Fan Temp Ctrl
Pioneer GPS unit
Drift BOV
Works Oil Cap
Evo 3 ECU
Bee-R Launch Unit
And brand new parts GSC S2 2jz camshaft, G-Tech Pro RR 4 sets, Haltech Sprint 500, Manley evo Pistons and rods, Haltech Racepak.

Below here is the is the video...