I cried this evening when i was in the jam

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
What the... I was expecting some chick who is gonna tell her crying pitiful sob story here when she was in the jam.

WASTED!!!

Bump:
i spotted the blue one once too at ss15...his sound from far away can make my eyes looks at the back mirror..and was like OMG WTFFF!!..direct siam let him pass :(
Was it the car who parked like a dumbass show off right at the corner of the busy road, with the ass of the mustang jutting out onto the main road? Me and my pals almost wanted to scratch the car for causing a bad jam to everyone, moreover we were in a hurry to our destination.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
What the... I was expecting some chick who is gonna tell her crying pitiful sob story here when she was in the jam.

WASTED!!!

Bump:

Was it the car who parked like a dumbass show off right at the corner of the busy road, with the ass of the mustang jutting out onto the main road? Me and my pals almost wanted to scratch the car for causing a bad jam to everyone, moreover we were in a hurry to our destination.
huh? he was from subang parade and turn-in into the junction of shell/McD there..and go straight turn in at the tires shop there.. he drive very slow only wor..just the sound make me feel like siam-ing instead of blocking him, lol

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, Im looking forward to replace my car front and rear bumpers and i need to clarify some issues before getting it. My ride is wira aeroback SE.

1) Im confused with the material that is used to make bumpers. I frequently see PU, PP, and fiber materials. What material is used for original wira bumpers? How to identify the original type of bumpers?

2) How much do they cost for front and rear?

2) Can i install it by myself after getting the bumpers? Is it hard or easy? Any drilling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience