HYUNDAI - Drive Your Way

summmmer74

May 7, 2005
Dear Hyundai CBU (Atos, Getz, Matrix, Trajet, Tucson, Santa Fe, Coupe, XG) & Inokom CKD (Atos, Matrix) Owners

Hi! i am new here. I accidentally came in zerotohundrend & found this forum.

Keep up.. Gather yourself.. Get ready.. Just be a bit patient.. I sure something happening soon.. Cheers!!

Regards,
Summmmer

summmmer74

May 7, 2005
Hyundai Range Of Vehicle

Atos
Getz
Matrix
Trajet
Tucson
Santa Fe
Coupe
XG

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
?

what happening soon? btw.. if u are working with hyundai.. can i have the damn wiring diagram of the ATOS ECU the one with 4 sockets. The model which doesn't have an ignition coil. I need the gawd damn engine speed signal (rpm)

saolabi

May 6, 2005
South Korea
Accent(Verna)nya maner? Tak jual ker d'Mlys?
It seems not much ads on that version. Wonder why that is....
Very curious also to what new happenings will there be.....

summmmer74

May 7, 2005
hi!

ftzone.. for your info, i am not working with Hyundai.. but i do believe u can get it if u request from hyundai service center in glenmarie.. :)

if u they don't give u.. let me know.. i will try to get u.. but u gotta give me time ;)

summmmer74

May 7, 2005
hi! saolabi,

1st:
accent(verna).. err.. tak tau la.. soli :p

2nd:
what new happenning? err.. i am not so sure if confirm or not.. don't think i can review yet.. hope will happen.. i can just say.. maybe what u guys (hyundai owner over here) wanted.. :)

hi! blacksamurai,

cool.. u are a great hyundai owner.. keep up.. will vote u when hyundai malaysia form a club over here :).. i logged in to check the clubhyundai.. they are kinda active in singapore.. malaysia boleh too, rite?

cheerios!!!!!!!!

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
summmmer74 said:
Dear Hyundai CBU (Atos, Getz, Matrix, Trajet, Tucson, Santa Fe, Coupe, XG) & Inokom CKD (Atos, Matrix) Owners

Hi! i am new here. I accidentally came in zerotohundrend & found this forum.

Keep up.. Gather yourself.. Get ready.. Just be a bit patient.. I sure something happening soon.. Cheers!!

Regards,
Summmmer

any sneak preview for that?;)

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
summmmer74 said:
hi! saolabi,

1st:
accent(verna).. err.. tak tau la.. soli :p

2nd:
what new happenning? err.. i am not so sure if confirm or not.. don't think i can review yet.. hope will happen.. i can just say.. maybe what u guys (hyundai owner over here) wanted.. :)

hi! blacksamurai,

cool.. u are a great hyundai owner.. keep up.. will vote u when hyundai malaysia form a club over here :).. i logged in to check the clubhyundai.. they are kinda active in singapore.. malaysia boleh too, rite?

cheerios!!!!!!!!
i know that hyundai singapore have regular gathering, they even post their gathering video clip on their websites.

Malaysia....
Hyundai owner at Malaysia is not so hot blooded.

Just last Saturday night, the Type-R boys in the know decided to have a merged meet between Singapore and Malaysia at a car park in Mutiara Damansara. The impromptu gathering was initiated by the CTR Club of Singapore and Revhouse, a CTR sub-culture based there. Over 60 Type-Rs made up...