Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
one new story to share:
just get to know a friend....he was staying somewhere near damansara, his house is terrace with dead end road. One nite, after some drinking session with friends, he reached home, due to late home, all parking around the house compound full...he has to park at the junction - then walk in, his house was 8-9 houses away from the junction, as he walking - about 3 houses away, he saw a girl in red dress standing underneath a tree with long hair. since it was drizzling, he stopped and ask the girl whether she needs an umbrella? she just turn her head rejecting his offer...so he continue walking home...it was about 1am, so he went in and cant sleep the whole nite.

next day was sunday, he was dead tired - he felt uneasy and asked his neighbour who alway stay up late about the girl...they smile and said, they been hearing a girl crying from 12 midnite to 3am for the past 3-4 days and sometime can see her and sometime just heard voices.....it is not human for sure....then my friend stunned and turned pale....he was sick for 1 week and dare not to come home late.

Last edited:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
he saw a girl in red dress standing underneath a tree with long hair. since it was drizzling, he stopped and ask the girl whether he want an umbrella? she just turn her head rejecting his offer...so he continue walking home...it was about 1am, so he went in and cant sleep the whole nite.
So, its a he - she? :smokin: No wonder la your friend cannot sleep the whole night. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just kidding Evoz. :biggrin:

Damn that gotta suck. Luckily it didn't do some weird and scary shit to him. Wear white usual case. But wearing red? well thats rare for me at least.

P.S. Cry and voices? Suddenly I'm reminded of the 'Witch' character in Left 4 Dead 2 wailing and crying. Only thing it doesn't wear any red dress :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So, its a he - she? :smokin: No wonder la your friend cannot sleep the whole night. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn that gotta suck. Luckily it didn't do some weird and scary shit to him. Wear white usual case. But wearing red? well thats rare for me at least.

P.S. Cry and voices? Suddenly I'm reminded of the 'Witch' character in Left 4 Dead 2 wailing and crying. Only thing it doesn't wear any red dress :biggrin:
Ya, witch just wearing a bikini but too bad she is too thin to even show anything :rofl:

If hear crying like that, I won't even dare to walk pass there man...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

But wear red means want to take revenge......:smokin::hmmmm:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Ya, witch just wearing a bikini but too bad she is too thin to even show anything :rofl:

If hear crying like that, I won't even dare to walk pass there man...
Hahaha. Well you can always spam the flashlight at her. Of course from far la :P. Btw, the server I'm playing at the moment those damn witches have poison which makes it even harder hahaha.

But wear red means want to take revenge......:smokin::hmmmm:
Take revenge? Oh damn...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
maybe she wanna take revenge but lost her way and raining, she just resting under the tree...worry lightning strike...,
is a "she"...haha...typo.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
so don offend woman.......especially woman in red

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
We learn from horror films that ghosts (or psychopaths) tend to appear to us in the following conditions:

1) you and your traveling companions become lost and no one is around,
2) handphones suddenly fail to work or cannot receive signal, and
3) you and your traveling companions are very good looking :biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
another story, cycling in the dark....later tell u guys...now tired...Zzzzz

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
this happened in Johor, near Skudai, my friend just bought a mountain bike and happily joining a bike run at estate area. the run starts at 9pm and ended at about 1am, its a gathering by some cycling club...so he came in full gear....like pro, wearing cycling short with bulky groin la...hahahaa..
he started to cycle and cycle and following the crowd until halfway he was tired and slowed down, so most of the cyclist passed him and some still far behind and some move forward so fast that he cant follow....so he slowed down his pace and cycle...after 15mins, he realized his surrounding so dark and he is all alone. so he felt a bit freaky. since halfway already, he keep cycling...........to be continue

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
KNN, my new house got a red color clothing ghost. My bro in law can hear the laughing sound, My BIL's GF, my son and my friend saw her, my wife can smell some strange smell and my friend died after working as jaga for 2 weeks. But I had stay at night from 11pm to next day 5am for 2 weeks continuous (few times watch ghost movies to past time) but still cannot get her to kacau me or at least show face to me. I'm not handsome enough or what.

She was there for long time according to the neighbors and also the temple peoples. So I don't have the intention of chasing her away or destroying her. Just wanna live peacefully under the same roof. Anyone knows how to do it ar?

According to chinese people, the most scary ghost is the broken ghost aka people has no money or very poor, and I'm probably one of that after buying the house and a SUV :biggrin: Is that the reason she don't dare to kacau me or show something to me, worry me for asking numbers and etc?

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
KNN, my new house got a red color clothing ghost. My bro in law can hear the laughing sound, My BIL's GF, my son and my friend saw her, my wife can smell some strange smell and my friend died after working as jaga for 2 weeks. But I had stay at night from 11pm to next day 5am for 2 weeks continuous (few times watch ghost movies to past time) but still cannot get her to kacau me or at least show face to me. I'm not handsome enough or what.

She was there for long time according to the neighbors and also the temple peoples. So I don't have the intention of chasing her away or destroying her. Just wanna live peacefully under the same roof. Anyone knows how to do it ar?

According to chinese people, the most scary ghost is the broken ghost aka people has no money or very poor, and I'm probably one of that after buying the house and a SUV :biggrin: Is that the reason she don't dare to kacau me or show something to me, worry me for asking numbers and etc?
My ex colleague did tell me about her experience staying with a ghost in her rented house. I did mention to her why not shift since the house is rented. She mentioned she and husband already bought a house and waiting for it to be ready in about 6 months and too much a hassle shifting now and then later again, so she tried to stay on if possible. What she did was to get a medium and ask the ghost, whether possible to stay together, and what the ghost require in return. Actually so far the ghost have not disturbed them, only seeing him, his shadow on and off in the garden and something inside the house, then is why she think can negotiate. But I did tell her she really brave.
So in the end she just burn some offerings (paper money etc) to him and she and her family stayed until they shifted to her own house....:driver:

teanama

Dec 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I got a similar story with bro vr2turbo.

Dad got a friend who is famous "miao shan" sifu based in Klang, specialize in catching ghost and removing "jampi". Everytime he visit us, will have juicy story.

One time, a barbecue meat (bak kua) owner from KL asked for his help. A female ghost has entered the shop and refuse to leave. The ghost will wander around the shop all day. Sometimes she's in the storeroom, sometimes in the toilet, sometimes at the front counter. Some people cannot see, but the people that can see damn freak-out. It was affecting the workers and customers. The sifu arrived and started to catch the ghost. Halfway, the ghost quickly jumped into one worker's body and started begging. She begged the owner to let her stay. She say she very kesian, got no place to go. She promise to not disturb anybody and she only wanted to stay in one room inside the shop. The owner asked, "If I let you stay, can you help improve my business?" The ghost say "no problem".

And there you have it...the first successful business partnership between man and ghost. There is a small room in the shop that is locked. Inside is a picture with candles and joss-stick. People say the business is so busy now they have opened branches.

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Guys, I have to ask: Do you really, really believe in all these ghosts/spirits/demons? Or are these stories here just for laughs?

I do not believe in the supernatural, and I find it most liberating. :itsme: The only things I fear when I am alone in the dark are:

1) I might trip (or fall into a drain -- happened before)
2) I might get mugged

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car engine is leaking......been like this for a month
Do I need to overhaul it how much they usually charge for Honda EG non vtech engine.......and how long does it takes to repair it.....
I think the oil leak is come from my gasket at the radiator hose.....I dont know very well about car sorry if I dont give enough information
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience