Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I did hear people whisper to my ear before passed midnight at that time. Was very young that time. Slept in the living room because
i was having high fever. They are saying that, when u r sick, is easier for these things to approach u.

Sleeping half way through the night where everyone is fast asleep around 3am I think, can feel someone blowing air at my ear.
Didn't bother, continue sleeping.

After awhile, heard a laughter in my ear. Voice of a lady...Ignore it. Continue sleeping.

Then again, after awhile it comes again. I open my eyes and did look around me. I was in doubt with what I'm hearing.

Nothing, so don't bother, I was too sick, just close my eyes and pretend to sleep. Lights was on at that time.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I don't know any mantras. The fact that people memorize those mantras is awesome. I know this chinese bloke who can recite the whole muslim morning prayer and he learnt it from listening to his muslim housemates everyday. And he recites it with such smoothness you'd think he's muslim too (verified by a malay bloke).

And I refuse to read this thread during 7th month. Next thing you know you hear some heavy breathing by the side of your ear telling you not to change pages cuz he/she is reading it......
Why you read so slow, faster scroll down.......hahahahahaha:rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i wander any of the "thing" are reading this....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Should be their favourite thread of all the threads in ZTH for those "Things" :afraid:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
i wander any of the "thing" are reading this....

I love watching ghost movies but was advised not to cos it attracts the spirits :banghead:

Oh ya, i enjoy listening to buddha chants too, but then again was told not to cos it attracts spirits.. :hmmmm:

I bet they can read all these as well..hehe

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
This happened to me 2 years back when I was still staying at my condo in Puchong. I used to be really active car forums and actively join them in their drive up to Genting. Well lets just say my group loves to head up Genting sempah real late(maybe just before midnight)

So you can imagine how far it is from Genting back to Puchong. I always reach home at 2-3am in the morning. My car park is right at the end of the condo facing a piece of land with ok amount of trees to began with. But this particular tree is the tallest and biggest among all is right infront of my parking.

So there is this one time i remembered i was not feeling that well but i went against my gf's(now wife) advice of not going for the drive. I told i will be ok and i need to go because i had already promised my group of friends. Everything went smoothly, and no hiccups. I arrived home at sharp 3 am.

I reversed park my car, off my engine, fumbling for my phone and keys like how i always do. Just as i lift my face to look infront, there it was standing on the branch of the tree. Vague whitish figure. It was so dark I could not make up any of her face. My knees went weak. I thought to myself, should i start my car and leave or just walk as though nothing happened?

I was stupid. I told myself i am so used to these things, they don't harm ppl. they are just there to scare the shit out of you. I opened my door, stood up quickly and turn my back, shut the door and started walking really fast towards the condo;s lobby. The distance is like maybe 150m? I have never felt so afraid before because this thing could possibly be a pontianak.(i have not encountered one). Imagination starts running in my head, every single horror pontianak movie scenes began to replay in my very own head.

I walked as fast as i could, i just could not muster up the strength to run. Just halfway through my walk back, i heard a faint voice " Abang..."

My walk became a run, all i could hear was sound of foot steps on the roof top of the car park following me(its a zinc covered car park)

"Abang..."

Finally reached the lobby, did the stupidest thing, turned back and look, she or it was on the car park roof looking at me.

I prayed, I mumbled to myself, don't follow me home please. Finally reached home drenched in sweat. My gf woke up and asked me, "You ok?"

"Yea, ok"

She knows i have seen something, took my shower and i kept praying throughout the nite. Could not sleep at all till the next morning.

i guess spirits/familiar spirits not that scary, but pontianak, pocong, kuntilanak or any other malay ghost really sends shivers down my spine.

I quit going up genting soon after another experience which i have shared previously. Till now, no more midnight climb to genting and heading back home in the wee hours eventhough now I have moved to a landed property

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This happened to me 2 years back when I was still staying at my condo in Puchong. I used to be really active car forums and actively join them in their drive up to Genting. Well lets just say my group loves to head up Genting sempah real late(maybe just before midnight)

So you can imagine how far it is from Genting back to Puchong. I always reach home at 2-3am in the morning. My car park is right at the end of the condo facing a piece of land with ok amount of trees to began with. But this particular tree is the tallest and biggest among all is right infront of my parking.

So there is this one time i remembered i was not feeling that well but i went against my gf's(now wife) advice of not going for the drive. I told i will be ok and i need to go because i had already promised my group of friends. Everything went smoothly, and no hiccups. I arrived home at sharp 3 am.

I reversed park my car, off my engine, fumbling for my phone and keys like how i always do. Just as i lift my face to look infront, there it was standing on the branch of the tree. Vague whitish figure. It was so dark I could not make up any of her face. My knees went weak. I thought to myself, should i start my car and leave or just walk as though nothing happened?

I was stupid. I told myself i am so used to these things, they don't harm ppl. they are just there to scare the shit out of you. I opened my door, stood up quickly and turn my back, shut the door and started walking really fast towards the condo;s lobby. The distance is like maybe 150m? I have never felt so afraid before because this thing could possibly be a pontianak.(i have not encountered one). Imagination starts running in my head, every single horror pontianak movie scenes began to replay in my very own head.

I walked as fast as i could, i just could not muster up the strength to run. Just halfway through my walk back, i heard a faint voice " Abang..."

My walk became a run, all i could hear was sound of foot steps on the roof top of the car park following me(its a zinc covered car park)

"Abang..."

Finally reached the lobby, did the stupidest thing, turned back and look, she or it was on the car park roof looking at me.

I prayed, I mumbled to myself, don't follow me home please. Finally reached home drenched in sweat. My gf woke up and asked me, "You ok?"

"Yea, ok"

She knows i have seen something, took my shower and i kept praying throughout the nite. Could not sleep at all till the next morning.

i guess spirits/familiar spirits not that scary, but pontianak, pocong, kuntilanak or any other malay ghost really sends shivers down my spine.

I quit going up genting soon after another experience which i have shared previously. Till now, no more midnight climb to genting and heading back home in the wee hours eventhough now I have moved to a landed property
Gonna copy this story and send it to my sister...so that she will not go out too late or sleep at 3am anymore :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
ettm is a leng chai. :biggrin:

No wonder you stopped going with the gang! Haiyo.. This fella extreme sommore. Soon after he quit, he sold his car too

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ettm is a leng chai. :biggrin:

No wonder you stopped going with the gang! Haiyo.. This fella extreme sommore. Soon after he quit, he sold his car too
Must have mistaken him as her Abang in her previous life...:rofl: "He so handsome, must be my husband" :laugh:

Best story so far, and best trick to be used by bro. Supra......hahahahaha:rofl:
No choice la...she never listens..in front of all kind of sizes of Square boxes most of the time. Sleep at 3am, wake up at 2 or 3pm? Isn't it bad for health? Missed breakfast + Lunch? Yet pass midnight, surely stomach will
feel hungry again. Sure get gastric. :banghead:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
hey guys... few more days to go before the 7th month of the Chinese Lunar Calendar begins..(14th August?)..I got a silly question, which I hope some of you guys may help enlighten me..

Isn't the whole 7th month of the lunar calendar supposed to be the "hungry ghost" month? How come the 14th day of the 7th month is considered to be the pinnacle? Isn't this just a placebo which has been popularized by some chinese horror movies, or is there a a real reason why the 14th day of the 7th month is scarier than the rest of the days of the month..

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
if not mistaken 14th of July lunar calendar is the Gate of Hell open and all the soul will come out and "play"....off day la, before open sure have festival and celebration by those 'hengdai' that roam around the street....so they get Excited due to their old friend will be released soon...hence the whole July of lunar calendar is their month of celebration,lolz

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Something like their Chinese New Year for the Ghost.

Chinese Lunar Calendar, I don't really know how to see it...:rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hey guys... few more days to go before the 7th month of the Chinese Lunar Calendar begins..(14th August?)..I got a silly question, which I hope some of you guys may help enlighten me..

Isn't the whole 7th month of the lunar calendar supposed to be the "hungry ghost" month? How come the 14th day of the 7th month is considered to be the pinnacle? Isn't this just a placebo which has been popularized by some chinese horror movies, or is there a a real reason why the 14th day of the 7th month is scarier than the rest of the days of the month..
The Chinese 7th month starts on the 17th August 2012.
It is on the first day of the Chinese 7th month, when hell opens the gate for these lost soul to roam the earth for 14 days, that is why for those who acknowledges this ritual, will do prayer and place offering to these lost souls at the road side, before hell closes the gate on the 15th day. Some will observe until the end of the 7th month because they mentioned not all goes back to hell on that very day......from my limited knowledge on this issue.....:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What the F%^*, this is my turn, just had me car broken into. and its in my house. VERY DARING ACT. 4 person altogether 2 person on 1 bike. Din manage to get their no plate. DAMMIT!!! got my player and damaged my window + dashboard. WHAT F*%& losers...
alarm woke me up but it was too late....
damn chat tu LAN.... its in sec 17 at 6 am. no life bast4rds!!!!!!!!!
ARRGGHHHH!!!!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience