• Thread starter sincere1
  • Start date
  • Replies 106
  • Views 5K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
S

sincere1

What is the top speed at 5th gear at your 4age 20V 6MT ?

I did my top speed at 5th gear where
1) 202 km/h shown in Pivot speed meter
2) Speedo needle hands to position of 7o clock at speedo meter

I doubt on the figure of 202km/h. Is Pivot speedo meter accurate? (it signed from ECU) Its accuracy as same as Apexi RSM ?
(Noted that i use the Pivot S.M function as speed cut remover only. I do not know the reading error % in speed, and i do not know that whether it present the true speed or not)

Thus
I do want to know how about the other 6MT owner what is your top speed at 5th gear. Please share your experience here.

Thank you.

should be around there ...... 6MT 6th gear at 7800 rpm should be around 270km/h

woohoo.....270km/h, really ka...??
where did u even get the distance to go that much...??
i dun think easily can get to that figure even if possible...

270kmh? Is that F1 car or F1 engine with Blacktop cover?

as my knowlage f1 normal can up to 300km/h...
so it can smell the smoke....hahaha...geng...

i know a 6 speed clocked 228 km/h but only on RSM and the RPM never reached 7. Should be around 6 i guess.

if 16V can go to 230kmh, by theory 20V BT will go 270kmh. But that will took a really long highway & hard on pedal.
If a toyota can go that kind speed with comfort like BMW, I think there will not. Unless a really tuned one, and TRD/Hasselgren engine I pressume??

Please make sure your car are capable of doing it...
plus make sure your tyre rate can withstand those speed...for example 15' with V rating...240km/h max...don't run it too long if more then the speed rate...

Guthrie Highway...247km/h, Pivot speed meter...the engine can go more, RPM not even reached 7500...but i can't wakakaaka...JIC too stiff hehehe...

sureeeeee boh? so fast meh. 270km/h . I sit before WRX STi... and to hit 200 is easy... 270km/h is achievable... with BT do you need an extended plane runway with no cars and obsticles which is sloping downwards ? I sit two nicely converted BT before... even hit 220km/h takes a while.

yeah ...... it's just base on the calculation, 270km/h is at 7800rpm 6th gear with 15" 195/55 tyres. Actually need to see whether your engine manage to hit up 7800 rpm at 6th gear or not

I think RSM also using those figure to calculate out the actual speed like your ECU.

Please make sure your car are capable of doing it...
plus make sure your tyre rate can withstand those speed...for example 15' with V rating...240km/h max...don't run it too long if more then the speed rate...

Guthrie Highway...247km/h, Pivot speed meter...the engine can go more, RPM not even reached 7500...but i can't wakakaaka...JIC too stiff hehehe...

JIC experience is the best experience la bro.....hehehehe....i've tried to go back to my hometown few times...very good highway run la...the highway in malaysia seem to be not balanced with JIC as ur adjustables...kampung road lagi la...

bro chinozie....please xplain more on the V rating stuff..

your 247km/h achieved by which gear ?

i did 202km/h by 5th gear at 8300rpm !! is my car under power ?

running bigger exhaust piping, e.g. 2.5'' piping can hit higher top speed than 2.3'' piping, right?

your 247km/h achieved by which gear ?

i did 202km/h by 5th gear at 8300rpm !! is my car under power ?

running bigger exhaust piping, e.g. 2.5'' piping can hit higher top speed than 2.3'' piping, right?

Bigger doesn't mean better..u might even loose your top end if u go for unreasonably larger piping.if mods were done to the engine and needed the exhaust to be bigger then it's alrite.202kmh at fifth gear considered fast already.u still got one more gear left..:X-: i jeles u all got 6 speeder :baring_teeth:

Adeen - mine using the first generation SF-1 suspension which is 8-9 years old...I even mail JIC_Magic USA, the mentioned that even did sell that model yet...and to my surprise, they also can't service it...lucky our local expertise can service mine...heee...

yup it's true though JIC is very stable...in highway n high speed corner...but when come to uneven road...it's just like riding a horse...a wildone...wakakakak...

about the "tyre rating"...please refer here... tyre save

Sincere 1 - 5th gear of course, if 4th gear sure my 5th gear can go 300km/h...huuu crazy...heee...

what shell are you using ???
i think your engine need some tuneup...cuz normal 20V is very easy to reached 200km/h n above (please be safe)...or maybe you didn't rev up...20V engine loves high revving...heeee...

what shell are you using ???
shell?? you mean petrol ? i'm using octane 97. However, 4AGE shall use at least 98 due to HCR 11.1:0

i think your engine need some tuneup...cuz normal 20V is very easy to reached 200km/h n above (please be safe)...or maybe you didn't rev up...20V engine loves high revving...heeee...

my driving style is high rev untill rev cut everyday, every moment.
my engine is running lean afr (14.1) at 4500-5500rpm, other than the range the afr is ok (13.++). Therefore at high rev / high speed the fuel should be enough.

I do not measure how fast (in second) from 100-200km/h. Anyone try it and got the figure, ? Please share it here ?

yea bro sincere... da stock extractor can u let me knw wats da diameter of da 4-2 part piping ...i wanna compare wif mine svt geh la....sorry yea if inconvinient 2 u...den nvm jux frgt it...

yea bro sincere... da stock extractor can u let me knw wats da diameter of da 4-2 part piping ...i wanna compare wif mine svt geh la....sorry yea if inconvinient 2 u...den nvm jux frgt it...

sorry bro 8313 the item booked and it may taken tonight.
I update to you tomorrow

regarding the seg lip, i will post it in new thread later, check it up

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom