How to remove water mark on glasses?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

astroboy

Nov 23, 2006
Hi,

I've a question...
There are a lot of water mark/water spot on my sun-roof glass. I tried many ways to try to remove it but the marks/spots are still there...
Anyone can tell me how should I do to remove it?
Appreciate in advance.

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
hmm you tried those glass cleaner? auto glass cleaner? like armor-all or turtle product? i know that they are very good, or if the mark is really stuborn.. try cleaning with armor-all multiporpose cleaner then only clean with glass cleaner.

astroboy

Nov 23, 2006
unknown1x said:
hmm you tried those glass cleaner? auto glass cleaner? like armor-all or turtle product? i know that they are very good, or if the mark is really stuborn.. try cleaning with armor-all multiporpose cleaner then only clean with glass cleaner.

i tried the turtle and armor glass cleaner...no use... but never try the multipurpose cleaner...one of my friend told me try to apply a little bit of wax and try see can or not...

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
don't bother with those products...
go to any accessories shop, ask them if they sell water mark removal liquid. i bought mine in ulu kelang for only RM15/bttle.

astroboy

Nov 23, 2006
tonytony said:
don't bother with those products...
go to any accessories shop, ask them if they sell water mark removal liquid. i bought mine in ulu kelang for only RM15/bttle.

tonytony,
thanks for the info.

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
BUT....the water marks returned the very next day once it rained....
so now i just do it like once a month

astroboy

Nov 23, 2006
CorollaGT said:
I use Mequiars Clay + Spray Detailer to remove water spot from my windscreen. It work like pro.

CorollaGT,
how to do it? apply the clay 1st then the spray detailer?
btw, which spray detailer u r referring to? for what i know, there are couples of detailer...

ndselvam

Known Member
May 20, 2006
claying works huh? how to apply -- wer is DR cermin la ?