how to mod my engine ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
The auto b16 has the weakest cam profile. If you want performance, change gearbox and cams to at least big V cams. If not, you make-up the car's exterior nicely is better... JDM... :wink:

minivan said:
The auto b16 has the weakest cam profile. If you want performance, change gearbox and cams to at least big V cams. If not, you make-up the car's exterior nicely is better... JDM... :wink:

now, that is what it shud be

okay nice but cannot go no "umhpp" wor....

i know auto have the weakest cam but what to do ... penang dun have many EJ with B16a which comes with manual transmission ..

Even in KL but not we have reasonable price

auto punya cam shaft not same with manual? is it true?

how about H22A?

i going for auto... ><... if cam shaft not same then shit lo... ><:frown:

true.. theres no other way if you want good performance. unless H22A auto, bigger cc gives you bigger torque... but than, its still mediocre...

minivan said:
true.. theres no other way if you want good performance. unless H22A auto, bigger cc gives you bigger torque... but than, its still mediocre...

for every config, using manual can always perform so much more better :)

D_clothes said:
okay nice but cannot go no "umhpp" wor....

i know auto have the weakest cam but what to do ... penang dun have many EJ with B16a which comes with manual transmission ..

Even in KL but not we have reasonable price

There is no bible how to upgrade ur engine.... go and buy all bolt-on type R performance part for B series until your pockets koyak.... and then tune it until your tanny slip... and time to ditch your auto box :)

crower75 said:
Auto gearbox should be made illegal !!!

MUAHAHHAAH...damn farny lo .... aiks.... if make illegal then alot of girls cannot drive lo... ngek ngek ngek all can sit my car la hahahaa...pack also no prob ... as long all pretty girls ..exhaust draggin the road also i dont mind hahahaahhahahahahaha

zero4 said:
with auto gearbox, i cant see the future

hahahahaha....u so with manual u can see the future issit ekekeke... so wats my future gonna be in 10 years time ekekekek .... if not accurate in 10 years i gonna hunt u down and find some bangla and rape u muahhahahaha...

D clothes

in wat terms u lookin for an upgrade for your engine ... fast , super fast or just minor mod...
but to me if u really serious in modding this engine ... change your gearbox 1st and tok later about moddin the engine... using auto transmission will not get your engines potential... ekekeke...just my 2 cents

fuel comsumption for B16A

I Wonder what is the fuel consumption for B16A coze somebody tell me that DOCH Is better than SOCH engine interm of FC & power

zero4 said:
go for manual lah

hehe, currently not for manual 1st... cause have to travel a lot everyday, almost by pass those heavy jam roads... :frown:

dun wish to have super pick up also, cause seldom play with ppl, somemore accord damn heavy, still lose to ur car... :biggrin:

just aim for better mid-high power gain, and slightly gain for pick up is ok for me...
so that's y plan to go for auto H22A... :biggrin:

have to wait a while until get my 2nd car, then can convert this to manual and high cam... keke... :biggrin:

little_monster said:
hahahahaha....u so with manual u can see the future issit ekekeke... so wats my future gonna be in 10 years time ekekekek .... if not accurate in 10 years i gonna hunt u down and find some bangla and rape u muahhahahaha...

10 years later i live in space station liao, u save money rent rocket come space station find me lah, i use torpedo shoot ur rocket down, muahuahauhuahuahauaaaaa

zero4 said:
10 years later i live in space station liao, u save money rent rocket come space station find me lah, i use torpedo shoot ur rocket down, muahuahauhuahuahauaaaaa

jilo4 always want to be bad ppl...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom