how to mod my engine ?

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
zero4 said:
with auto gearbox, i cant see the future
hahahahaha....u so with manual u can see the future issit ekekeke... so wats my future gonna be in 10 years time ekekekek .... if not accurate in 10 years i gonna hunt u down and find some bangla and rape u muahhahahaha...

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
D clothes

in wat terms u lookin for an upgrade for your engine ... fast , super fast or just minor mod...
but to me if u really serious in modding this engine ... change your gearbox 1st and tok later about moddin the engine... using auto transmission will not get your engines potential... ekekeke...just my 2 cents

ej6_chaw

Mar 7, 2005
fuel comsumption for B16A

I Wonder what is the fuel consumption for B16A coze somebody tell me that DOCH Is better than SOCH engine interm of FC & power

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
zero4 said:
go for manual lah
hehe, currently not for manual 1st... cause have to travel a lot everyday, almost by pass those heavy jam roads... :frown:

dun wish to have super pick up also, cause seldom play with ppl, somemore accord damn heavy, still lose to ur car... :biggrin:

just aim for better mid-high power gain, and slightly gain for pick up is ok for me...
so that's y plan to go for auto H22A... :biggrin:

have to wait a while until get my 2nd car, then can convert this to manual and high cam... keke... :biggrin:

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
little_monster said:
hahahahaha....u so with manual u can see the future issit ekekeke... so wats my future gonna be in 10 years time ekekekek .... if not accurate in 10 years i gonna hunt u down and find some bangla and rape u muahhahahaha...
10 years later i live in space station liao, u save money rent rocket come space station find me lah, i use torpedo shoot ur rocket down, muahuahauhuahuahauaaaaa

D_clothes

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Okay then how much would it cost me to convert it to manual ?

After listening to all ur opinion may b i might change the gear box looking the FC for my car an auto b16A is HIGH man...... so can someone roughly quote me how much would it cost to convert ....

and manual gear box do i go for the normal gear box or the B16A manual gear box ?

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
D_clothes said:
Okay then how much would it cost me to convert it to manual ?

After listening to all ur opinion may b i might change the gear box looking the FC for my car an auto b16A is HIGH man...... so can someone roughly quote me how much would it cost to convert ....

and manual gear box do i go for the normal gear box or the B16A manual gear box ?
how ur FC? always open VTEC?

D_clothes

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
for auto now . no i dun open always open as you all know ther B16A for auto open slightly a bit late than the manual one . .. i used like normal drive to work n back ...
that day i pump rm 47 dollars now nearly red line , only 250 Km .... is that suppose to be ? normally average wat is the mileage and how much is full tank ?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
my previous EK, auto b16 RM50 = 350km ++, but that was old petrol price about a year back... for me a b16 auto quite gas guzzler ooo...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hI there,

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the ignition timing for my 1.6 satria.
I able to locate the distributor and unlock the two bolts.

How i know i set it correctly. not to advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience