How to make kancil looks rally??

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
imho rally look:

1. car not lowered, with ample amount of gap between tire and fender
2. rims as small as possible just enough to fit the brakes, not too wide, with studded tires.
3. air vent on roof
4. decals
5. hood pins
6. lots of big ass halogen lights
7. window net
8. roll cage

well.. i'm talking about gravel rally lar...

oh ya!
9. DIRT!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
whatdamn said:
mokomoko,
i meant the other users who commented. unless you were one of them :D hehe.

titanrev,
your third statement: "if you park your car on road side too senget and the gravity will pull your car to terbabas on the side"

i doubt this would happen unless you parked your car perpendicular to a road with a very high inclination. it should happen if it is coupled by cross winds and maybe ppl shagging in the car to provide that rocking motion. and also, the vehicle would need a very high center of gravity.
That's why i put the word "too" senget in the 1st place....

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
titanrev,
yeah but what are the odds of that. it would be a very poorly designed stretch of road...oh wait. this is malaysia. hahaha. :P

rollakid,
studded tires are for ice and frozen gravel. would be quite funny to see a car running those tires. it's like running in a shopping mall with football boots! hahha.

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
acbc said:
Because there 3 types of modding in MY...

1. Fast
2. Furious
3. Both - FnF

I say at least 55% Furious, 25% Fast and less than 15% FnF.

Conclusion

1. Rally or GT lookalike = Furious
2. Plain-stock w/ souped up engine = Fast
3. All the above with loads of cash to throw at Sunway = FnF

i totally agree on conclusion #3 :p

hhmmmm rally style wira are a lot these days... kancil rally oso have??...
seen 1 kancil with a damn high ride height...and..... hmmm thats about it.. just damn high ride height.... meebe project underway???

to add 1 more thing to these rally style... or mebbe thread starter can add to ur car bro...."SPARCO or RALLIART bright BLUE or RED big ass MUD FLAP.."

i love ppl hu use these big mud flap.. during rain..rain water from them will not go up my wind screen too much.... thanks...

but me..?? i dun have mudflap... :P sorry to ppl behind..

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
whatdamn said:
acbc,
man that's quite sad right? ah well. to each his/her own. i still won't get the mentality. i think furious is a relatively strong term to use. why not 'rice'? haha. plenty of rice boys/girls in malaysia.
Ya, agreed. I rather keep the stock outlook and mod the engine and handling. That way I avoid the authorities and tailgater all together.

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
acbc,
i avoid authorities by getting modifications approved the legal way. so if they stop me i've got all my paperwork done.

anyway, quite funny la, that day after turning the corner at the indon embassy in kl, one of those traffic cops on the bike flagged me over. turns out he just wanted to ask about my car! hahah. wth man. his name was Pearson. i think he might've been an Iban or something.