How to install new meter panel for wira

Corollas80's

Jan 12, 2008
hi there, just wondering, how do you install new meter panel for wira coz i planned to buy a mivec meter panel to replace my old wira meter...

markIItrd

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
hi there, just wondering, how do you install new meter panel for wira coz i planned to buy a mivec meter panel to replace my old wira meter...

i think ur question not specific enough 4 us to assisst u bro

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Are you talking about meter panel or meter cluster.

If panel..? The panel platform is totally different. So, forget it.

If meter cluster, the wire arrangement on the scoket is alittle bit different. requires some wire switching. And the meter cluster does not fit nicely. got some gap around.

Corollas80's

Jan 12, 2008
sori dude..my bad...i mean the tact meter console...sori for the confusions...:banghead::banghead:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Sorry , still confuse..meter console is ?..trying to help here

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
sori dude..my bad...i mean the tact meter console...sori for the confusions...:banghead::banghead:
Bro.. please check the real name before post... Ppl trying to help... All the rpm/speed/fuel level/ temperature/ check engine light... everything in one unit. that unit is called meter cluster...

The panel is the thing that previous poster post on mudah.

Sorry , still confuse..meter console is ?..trying to help here
Agreed...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
sri2..a bit noob:adore::adore:..what im trying to explain is this one..http://www.mudah.my/meter-lancer-manual-terengganu-1639807.htm?ca=13_s
any idea?
That's meter cluster. Refer to my previous reply.

Are you talking about meter panel or meter cluster.

If panel..? The panel platform is totally different. So, forget it.

If meter cluster, the wire arrangement on the scoket is alittle bit different. requires some wire switching. And the meter cluster does not fit nicely. got some gap around.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, and all the sifuz here. I would just like to ask about the siemens ecu that comes with the new Satria R3 Gti and the batch of Satria Gtis' after Year 2001. Will it in anyway, affect the Standard power of my Gti if i were to make minor modifications to the car considering the fact that the siemens ecu works best with the stock standard parts of the car? Affect as in will my Gti get lower power, horse power i mean, if i were to make changes to the exhaust and intake system? i've...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience