How to fix the Tweeter at the front dashboard?

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
GRexer was right for the tweeters made up. I share you a closer look. I am going to setup another car sometime end of year. lazy to move on actually. This time, the tweeter will be insert into a piece of metal surface. I reckon it will serves good SQ if we place a tweeter with a piece of "wall".

Last edited:

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
V-Pilot said:
I reckon it will serves good SQ if we place a tweeter with a piece of "wall".
I think that theory does have something in it, that's why most home audio tweeters have a faceplate on them even thought the motor isn't too big.

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
bro V-Pilot,
impressive what u done for the tweet holder, very good option for those who don wanna "cut" holes in their A-pillar.
mind advising me where to get the materials to do what u've done ?

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Tony, i can show you where to get and do it. where is your location?

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Tony, I am over at East Malaysia. Actually the material is easy to get. Just go to those advertising shop, i am sure they have it. I have a few different type of tweeter holder. This is one of them i have.

CrazyGuy

Aug 16, 2006
advertising shop for tweeter holder ar??
thanks for the info.. how much u get for urs may i know? :D

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
CrazyGuy,

The advertising shop i mentioned was refered to the first/earlier picture.

CrazyGuy

Aug 16, 2006
ya i know.. for the transparent plastic or some other material thing rite??
that was cool.. what should i ask for from them??

the 2nd pic was a nice tweeter holder.. from acc shop??

Oct 12, 2006
V-Pilot said:
Tony, I am over at East Malaysia. Actually the material is easy to get. Just go to those advertising shop, i am sure they have it. I have a few different type of tweeter holder. This is one of them i have.

thats really cool.. did the tweeter come like that? or is that an after market mounting cup?

my tweeters dont come with surface mount cups.. only flust mount.. dont know where i can find one...

i dont think mine could fit those..

where abouts in east m'sia are you?

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Using arcyllic to make this tweeter holder is simple and good but the issue now is to have weight on it...therefore,....i custom made another type of holder using steel, i am in the middle process of doing it.

Last edited:

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
excellent work dude, suggest you also wrap it in pvc so that it'll look classy...you've jst inspired me to go and look for materials !

Aismo,
i have the same prob with you, my tweeter also flush type so cannot direct it

ahmisuhairi

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006
v-pilot... nice idea sticking it to the windshield... and easy to install. guess u are using home speaker mount... is it?

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
guys... i just found out that there are tweeter that actually gives bass... izzit true? anyway... V-pilot....u got a nice tweet holder... genius u are!!~!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can somebody tell me the piston size for 4g91, 4g92 sohc, dohc,mivec, 4g93. Is it possible to rebore 4g91 block to fit in 4g93 piston? Any side effect or other parts need to change? Really appreciate u guys help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience