How often do you wash your car(s)

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
b00n said:
ultamately depends on the car color ler....
those grey color dun really have to wash one......
white and black have to wash every other day.......
once 3 days I didn't wash, my friend is like asking me "WOW, how long since u washed ur car??"
I was like huh??..........it's only 3 freaking days!

haha
Not really. Dark colored cars are alot more susceptible to dust and dirts. Its more obvious than light colored cars. But if road tars is what you mean, then obviously black colored cars will mask them more efficiently.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
infernaL: national rationing of water... suka suka wash..3 years later water price hike.. ahahhah
water price hike lagi no need wash la .. btw i think dirty cars look way awesome , shows that they are properly used and not for show only .

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Actually if i have that much time in a day, i would wash my car everyday. It just feels so good when you walk into your car after a hard day work knowing people are envious of your car's shine.

Andee

Feb 11, 2006
wash my car more often than i take bath !!

Pie_Wira_AB

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
yeah.....usually once a week and sometimes once every 2 weeks...depends on the car condition....and i wash it my self if i had the time....

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I have a friend who lives near a furniture factory. Been to his place a couple of times and let me tell you how bad the air is. He washes the car now and within an hour after drying it outside, the car is all dusty again. Worst still because his car is black.

On the other hand, i'm worried for him because the air he breathes is freaking polluted.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Sifu's,

A friend mentioned to me that when i drive my automatic naturally aspirated 1.5 vios,
the way i press the gas peddle may cause the gear box to fail earlier.

I like to find out more about this aspect. Hope to know more about it.

I mean normally, what wrong ways of pressing the pedals can cause the auto gear box to fail, eg the electronics?

Hope to get some clues.

best regards
Richard:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience