How many BMW M3 CSL in Malaysia?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
How many BMW M3 CSL currently available in Malaysia that you know?
anyone know how much is that?

I'm not buying it, just wanna query the status and price. Thanks.

I always see one parked at KLCC...fuckin' CF roof! On the topic of these rare vehicles, I've seen one Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Anniversary version on display at Ford dealership at Jln Tun Razak oso...that's the kind of truck I would love to own!

maybe the most 5 units

BlackSamurai said:
How many BMW M3 CSL currently available in Malaysia that you know?
anyone know how much is that?

I'm not buying it, just wanna query the status and price. Thanks.

My neighbour own it..2003 M3 CSL carbon fibre everywhere stock 360hp, black colour somemore...saw him 'tarik' infront of Carlos USJ damn 'loud' the engine sound...

i saw another 2 units of BMW M3 CSL, 1 Ferrari Red with Plate Number WM M3 xxx (the owner make the plate to be M3 stand out) near KTM old station, another black colour M3 CSL, all with 4 exhaust tips. Looks like the car is quite common in Malaysia.

Personally, if you are going to use it daily, get the basic M3. The CSL is too hardcore and isn't that practical. It'll be super fun for trackdays though.

CSL hardcore meh? But your point is rite, the basic M3 is damn comfortable. Recently hitched a ride with my mech bro's ( who owns one ), hantam all the way to 270 kph and I don't feel a thing. A bit too remote la, the feel. A 360 at that speeds, feels so real and connected. If I got the moolah, sure go for CSL lah. Or maybe a NSX-R for the F1-esque feel?

Quit dreaming ( as I talk to myself )!!! My EG is good enuff! :)

Actually, M3 CSL only comes in Silver Grey or Black. Two original colors from factory. Other colors probably normal M3s, which are plentiful.

they only make 422units RHD csl.. and only comes in 2 colours.. i know they were 3 csl in msia as of early this yr.. dunno now cos too many fake ones..

CSL hardcore meh? But your point is rite, the basic M3 is damn comfortable. Recently hitched a ride with my mech bro's ( who owns one ), hantam all the way to 270 kph and I don't feel a thing. A bit too remote la, the feel. A 360 at that speeds, feels so real and connected. If I got the moolah, sure go for CSL lah. Or maybe a NSX-R for the F1-esque feel?

Quit dreaming ( as I talk to myself )!!! My EG is good enuff! :)

Are u sure, my fren?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom