NA Altezza = 180 - 185 hp on wheel / RWD
Caldina GT4 = 230 hp on wheel / AWD

Straights = Caldina hands-down
Back Roads = Altezza

sky1802

Known Member
Jul 13, 2007
Sarawak
Actually,most Caldina in stock form dyno 180+/- at the wheels due to auto and AWD power loss. The onpaper rated 260ps is on the engine itself,not at the wheels.
Have run my Caldina past 260km/h with another 600rpm to redline,During this run, the oil temp shoots up when you floor to high speed more than a minute. My guest is that the stock turbo pushes hot air instead of cold air past 6500rpm, stock turbo maxed out it's flow efficiency past 6500rpm. When going corner attack, without additional chassis bars, the car will suffer body roll, when attached with a complete UR bars or C-One, one will know how good the wagon attack corners.

Batt

Dec 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
While driving at LPT highway from KL at 140km/h, suddenly there is a golf gt R close behind me. I give way to the left and when he tried to accelerate to overtake, I step the pedal and I found he was still on the side and failed to leave my GT4. Aware of speed that Golf and my GT4 equivalent, I took out the camera and followed with one hand holding the steering wheel at speeds sometimes exceeding 200km/h. It was in drizzle & sometime light rain so I'm not following too closed.

So far max speed record at my RSM only 235km/h... not sure if can go more than that…need better highway to try….LPT is too dangerous…
Stock turbo, No piggy begs and never dyno...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
While driving at LPT highway from KL at 140km/h, suddenly there is a golf gt R close behind me. I give way to the left and when he tried to accelerate to overtake, I step the pedal and I found he was still on the side and failed to leave my GT4. Aware of speed that Golf and my GT4 equivalent, I took out the camera and followed with one hand holding the steering wheel at speeds sometimes exceeding 200km/h. It was in drizzle & sometime light rain so I'm not following too closed.

So far max speed record at my RSM only 235km/h... not sure if can go more than that…need better highway to try….LPT is too dangerous…
Stock turbo, No piggy begs and never dyno...
...and u might cause an accident on the highway & claim innocent lives.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
i drives an airtrek turbo 03 while my bro drives a caldina gt4 04.. overall on my opinion, compared stock to stock airtrek have abit more torque than caldina.. but i think caldina could be more aerodynamic thus slightly more stable on high speed. and for FC, caldina has lower FC than airtrek. but both have very bad body roll because of the weight n size. maybe with adjustable suspension and some reinforce bar, it can follows a killer sedan.. :)