Hotwheels anyone?

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Oh u bought the mystery cars. I'm tempted to get the sets just because of the storage boxes. But must part open the packaging. That i'm not too fond of. Maybe i should just slit an opening so i could slide the car out or something. Anyway i'm not extra budgeted to buy more that i'm fond off. What about if i buy the sets then i sell the cars here RM3 bucks each? hahaha. Like stupid with a big S!!

Anyway i saw the link u posted. I like the 70 Plymouth barracuda and the batmobile. The batmobile seems to be the one from the animated series one.

Anyway i'll try to post close up shots of my Maisto Pro Rodz cars. But then later seem out of topic though.

Last edited:

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
The Batmobile is indeed from the animated series. U can even by them in 2-car Packs with a villian's car.

Solution to not opening the packaging? Buy 2 lor, one open one keep intact. But with the Mystery cars, no choice, opening is the only way to know what u have.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Amcorp Mall PJ.

This Toy Collector store on 2nd flr had the Hot Wheels Classics and 2 Ferraris, a Yellow 599 (First Edition) and red F50 (Hot Wheels Stars)

Bought the Ferraris ;-)

JUSCO also having Buy 2 Free 1 offer. And Jusco One U has more selection of Cars than Toys R Us One U

pening99

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
KL
hei cawan u call for me erh? hehe long time no see lar u cawan.

er anyone knows where to get loose thunt?

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
I just got 6 cars today. I bought from Jusco IOI Puchong. The free cars are only selected models. So i suggest u go to the counter to survey the free cars first. For the free cars i got a ferarri 250LM and a Porsche Cayman. The other 4 cars are a 69 convertible camaro, a 2006 Mustang, 1 more forgot, and 1 T-hunt car. I wonder why no one bought it?

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
It was a buy 2 free 1 offer. But in IOI mall they had a seperate stash for free cars. :stupid: I bought 6 more cars yesterday at Jusco Mid Valley yesterday. Here they let u pick any car at any of the display case. Much better.

Later i found out that Carrefour also has the promo at much cheaper price. RM4.60 per car! Damn. But their selection is limited too.

Oh yeah The T-Hunt car i got is Evil Twin.

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
carrefour sells it cheaper, but like u said, very limited choice.

Jusco lets u choose the freebies from another box :D

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
It was a buy 2 free 1 offer. But in IOI mall they had a seperate stash for free cars. :stupid: I bought 6 more cars yesterday at Jusco Mid Valley yesterday. Here they let u pick any car at any of the display case. Much better..
Strange that IOI Jusco does it differently.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My car is Mazda Lantis Sedan, currently i got 1 pair of spotlight for Mazda Lantis Sedan without bracket.I need help to find a shop that can modified & install this spotlight into my car bumper.Prefered shop location some where in Sunway/Kelana Jaya area.Thanks.

:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience