HOT Area in Kajang !!!

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
making fun of the victim... so farked up r those thieves...

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
My frens Iswara just got stolen parking infront New Era College .. near the KTM Kajang .. beware when parking around there too ..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
damn these thieves...

if we catch them, I'm gonna put spark plugs in their ass...the put on ignition.....:thefinger:

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
I live next door to ur area (bangi) pass thru everytime go back home after rm1 toll. Nowadays everywhere also all kinds of story.... from total car jacking with parang to petty crime like steal smart tag....
A story from a guy in my area car gadgets got stolen while the car was parked in the car porch. Locked gate and all. He sedar and try to scare off the buggers. But what the buggers did earlier was tie his grill with chain so he could not come out to do anything. They even make fun and continue to ransack the car for extra 5-10 mins before running off. In the mean time, he already call police laa.... gile la! like dis also can! :banghead: What is the world coming to?!
yep
i stayed in bangi too..oftenly go to Sg Chua area to play snooker..always forgot to lock my car:banghead::banghead::banghead:

5hadow

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
which snooker is that bro? Q2? ehehe.. live in Kajang also, heard about the sepakat area. i've heard a few ragut case there before this and they even did it on daytime. darn those jerks, KTM area also not safe. previously use the komuter to go to work but stopped using it once my sister's friend had his car stolen from the KTM parking itself. :banghead:

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
nowadays i rather drive than to put my car at any LRT/KTM stations ... the thiefs now aim for these area cuz they knew that us drivers will not be back for a certain period.

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
which snooker is that bro? Q2? ehehe.. live in Kajang also, heard about the sepakat area. i've heard a few ragut case there before this and they even did it on daytime. darn those jerks, KTM area also not safe. previously use the komuter to go to work but stopped using it once my sister's friend had his car stolen from the KTM parking itself. :banghead:
Q2 la...mana lagi....hahahaha...eh hae done any TT ke area Kajang/Bangi???:driver:

chloe111

Feb 8, 2006
my neighbour recently got ragut in the sg.chua area near the cimb banks there ... normally she walked home from that area to sepakat indah ..... even my fren car park inside guarded and gated apartment also kena stolen!... check security camera, got the photo of the thief driving the car out,
reported police, til now cosnider total loss la... ..

Q2 la...mana lagi....hahahaha...eh hae done any TT ke area Kajang/Bangi???:driver:

normally where u guys TT arnd kajang/bangi area ?
heard that sometimes the toyota SEG geng will TT at Village View bangi, sometimes can see a few MYVI (myvi club kot, cos most got the club sticker) at the NASA mamak there....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
now days so crazy ...lock ppl in their own house and make fun of them? haizz now i know why god ended the world last time...now i think it has to happen again...looks like mankind is getting crazier by the day.

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
fark la those sukuriti guard!!...eit bro chloe..u from bangi aso ka??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yet another Audi A6 Hybrid @ the detailien HIVE to be protected with OptiCoat PRO.

The Audi A6 Hybrid has been extremely popular in Malaysia due to a favorable hybrid tax break.

This is one of the many Audi A6's which we have done lately.

As with all of our details, the car is first washed to clean off the daily dirt and grime.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience