Honda President confirms NSX successor based on HSV-010 back on

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
sorry lan i do not have FB account...your ricer civic sudah jual ka?
Ape da.. whoever can get subcon to open up a FB account i'll treat you to whatever type of rice you want.. :biggrin:

Not yet bro... but someone is trying to see how much loan he can get (the 3rd someone!)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Guys, what I actually mean is that I'm just glad that honda had found their racing spirit again after the NSX stopped production. Honda just can't compete with with other Japanese sports car maker like Nissan, Mitsu and Subaru if they only have the Type-R in their garage. Accept the fact that Type-Rs can't and can never compete with Skylines & FQ400 Evos.. Why is it that Honda fans can't accept even the slightest critisism to their beloved Honda brand.. Type-R is raw, of course it is since most of the insulation have been removed, that increases the sense of speed even more..
Hey bro, you forgot to include Toyota :hmmmm2: :wink:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Supra_Fanatics,
whoarr.u oso join in here liau ar?ur specifically talking abt Toyota Supra is it?it's still a RICE car ler!but remember,Rice is always nice!hhahahahahaha.....

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Supra_Fanatics,
whoarr.u oso join in here liau ar?ur specifically talking abt Toyota Supra is it?it's still a RICE car ler!but remember,Rice is always nice!hhahahahahaha.....
Supra nowhere near rice la, they are noodles.

If there's a car which is rice, AE86 that is, underpower with no gizmos, that's how to comprehend from his term of rice la, maybe the new Celica also? FF/NA

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Supra_Fanatics,
Supra nowhere near rice la, they are noodles.

If there's a car which is rice, AE86 that is, underpower with no gizmos, that's how to comprehend from his term of rice la, maybe the new Celica also? FF/NA
LoL! Funny la both of you. Rice is indeed nice. So Supra definitely is nice! :laugh:
If supra is rice/noodles, then i think celica or AE86 can throw adi :rofl:
SEG no need to use 4AGE adi :rofl:

Anyway, performance car still a performance car la...as long as we enjoy
the type of car we chose to mod and drive will do.

Maybe different ppl have different views la. I guess to him,
sports car can only be call sports car if it is created and design
like the NSX, Lexus LFA, R35 and etcs. So, he is also entitled
to his own opinion la.

We can't just say something and hope a person will change his
views about something he believes in.

No point for us to shoot each other here as long as we had state out
our point of views here, is up to him to accept or not to accept.
Is either his gain or his loss.

We are all fans of ZTH and also car enthusiasts. Let's enjoy this site together.

Well, let's just get back to topic and discuss about this great
successor of NSX again. :smile:

Cheers!~ :beer:

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If he thinks, the normal Type Rs are no sport cars but just performance cars, that I can accept, but rice?

I've stated again and again, Type Rs aren't for drivers who only want a fast vehicle, but a raw driving machine, which was the reason why I put Lotus and MRS as examples. That's the true R spirit, ever wonder why there is no fancy dual clutch gearbox for the Rs even though every other manufacturers are trying to put it in? No traction control system? No tolerance for the driver's comfort despite having all those fancy sports, economy, normal driving mode for your suspension or throttle response in most cars these days?

That's the real R for you, I'm pretty sure that most R owners would not sell their car for another R if Honda does create a car that conforms to the others. The R spirit is never well appreciated in the community, that's because R owners can never brag about their 0-100 sprint time or top speed or even brag about the horsepower printed on the dyno chart. Hence I guess, that's the reason why the NSX-R was never as well perceived compared to the GT-R even though the GT-R was priced at an obscene amount as well, the same goes to the EK9 as well as the S2000, and people wonder, why Honda slowed down with the Type Rs

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
ledlidinghood ar,
no need 2 yap so much liau 1 lar....rice is still rice ler....hahahahahah..d fella so damn smart oledy mentioned d Type R feels raw simply coz all sound deadening/insulation materials r removed...whr got faster?"feel" faster only mah?
so,wat's d best conclusion if u ask me?again i stress,talk is cheap.let's RACE!hahahahahha..but HAFTA wait 4 d AWD monsta 2 come out 1st lar...or else u 1na buwee a hapless D16 ol skool Honda meh?dat time eat rice oso no syiok liau lor!kekekekekke

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:rofl: :laugh: Really make my day haha!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTHians,

My proton wira with 4G15 engine has a leak. I suspect it is due to gasket problem. I have got two quotes from mechanics and one quoted me RM5xx including ordinary service + repair valve and another quoted me RM1k because he said he is unsure what other damages are there.

Well this problem has been there quite some time since my car overheated and blew its head. A new head from chop shop replaced the blown one but perhaps due to poor installation, oil leaks and I wasnt...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience