honda prelude

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
definitions for drifting = aimless wandering from place to place

definitions for sliding = being a smooth continuous motion

same meh??
ehm~~ in the meaning is not same ..but as i told ..the sliding is 1 of the technique inside drifting also ....cos something is can not explain in the wording 1 ...u can check the dictionary the meaning of drift n slide also not the thing we c rite ? drift is represent the thing we do ..n slide is represent the movement of the car ...think about it..if i'm wrong correct me ..^_^

Last edited:

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
no le no le.. tired worr.. work at home,play at office.. hehehe :P

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
no le no le.. tired worr.. work at home,play at office.. hehehe :P
wow~~ play at office ah hehehe ..can not la ..if got hidden cam there ...then u will b the actor la ..hahahaha :_:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
bear,

me going to get a Greddy E-manage lah,.. the Apexi VAFC I, you want or not? With original cable and stand together... ( damn it, stand is new leh) Not so fast lah,.. when i get my e-manage and swap with the VAFC then i sell you cheap cheap!

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
bear,

me going to get a Greddy E-manage lah,.. the Apexi VAFC I, you want or not? With original cable and stand together... ( damn it, stand is new leh) Not so fast lah,.. when i get my e-manage and swap with the VAFC then i sell you cheap cheap!
wow e-manage ~~! nice ~! which e-manage u will try to get ? e-manage ultimate ? the VAFC i'm interested too la bro..:X-: how cheap u want to let go ? hehehehe

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hisha said:
wow e-manage ~~! nice ~! which e-manage u will try to get ? e-manage ultimate ? the VAFC i'm interested too la bro..:X-: how cheap u want to let go ? hehehehe

hehe... eeeer.... what is the market price for VAFC I with stand and complete cable huh? hehehehe.. need some reference... hahaha:_: :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

I think will let go around RM500

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
hehe... eeeer.... what is the market price for VAFC I with stand and complete cable huh? hehehehe.. need some reference... hahaha:_: :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

I think will let go around RM500
now no more new VAFC 1 rite ? i just know the price of VAFC II is around 1200-1400... used also around 500 lo

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
JuizeeeBrain said:
yo organizer, tmrw tt how ah? on or not?
oo yeah.... ofcos ON!!!! tomolo around 10pm.....venue ar.......lets make it at the same place we meet last time....PROJET Puchong

see u there!!

boysetan

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
prelude 87/91 bodykit

hi...anyone here knows where i can get the original bodykir for the 87/91 2.0 4wsi prelude? Not the bulky bodykit, just the black rubber type front lips, side skirts and rear bumper. Saw it in most 87-89 prelude but my car has none...huhu...help needed...

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
boysetan said:
hi...anyone here knows where i can get the original bodykir for the 87/91 2.0 4wsi prelude? Not the bulky bodykit, just the black rubber type front lips, side skirts and rear bumper. Saw it in most 87-89 prelude but my car has none...huhu...help needed...
y do u need the original when u can custom made ur own design? u wanna join us for tt tomolo at puchong projet? i can recommend u some places to do bodykits and with reasonable prices

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last week my business card printer gave me a call and set an appointment for a detailing job to be done to her daily ride.

So i went down, diagnose the car and set the appointment date.

The day came, and this time i started abit late.

Today's prescription,
ONR NO Rinse wash
Meg's Gold Class wash
PG's detailing Claybar
Meg's M105 cutting compound
Optimum Hyper polish
Optimum quick wax
Optimum power clean
Meg's Ultimate quick detailer
Tools:
LC's yellow cutting pad
LC's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience