Honda Integra DC2 Type R 99 Spec (Converted) for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Integra DC2 Type R 99 Spec (Converted) for Sale

tengboonhoe32

Known Member
Jul 30, 2007
Hasrul, How are u? your ar still on sale? Last sunday i went to KL and passed through north south highway Kota Damansara till Jln Dato KL, and i saw one same as your car. So i wanna confirm is it you?
:itsme:

tengboonhoe32

Known Member
Jul 30, 2007
So far, i wondering that your car look new and done lot of conversion, everything almost changed to type R spec. So i would like to know is it possible to drive long journey and what is the petrol consumption? as u know nowaday petrol so expensive, we have take into consideration. Thank you very much if u can supply me.To be frank, i buy your car cos i don't wanna miss a chance to own integra. I do appreciate.

zamnov

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
So far, i wondering that your car look new and done lot of conversion, everything almost changed to type R spec. So i would like to know is it possible to drive long journey and what is the petrol consumption? as u know nowaday petrol so expensive, we have take into consideration. Thank you very much if u can supply me.To be frank, i buy your car cos i don't wanna miss a chance to own integra. I do appreciate.
In terms of long distance driving, I've driven this car all the way up North to Alor Setar and all the way south to JB. I haven't filled the car full ever since the prices of petrol went to RM2.80. But I can tell you that when it was at RM1.92 per liter, I think it cost me RM73 for a full tank. I think the full tank of the car is 33 Liters. Anyway, in terms of mileage, it's around 350km for city driving considering jams in KL, and about 460 - 500km for long distance driving.

BTW, Car is still for sale!

tengboonhoe32

Known Member
Jul 30, 2007
Just came back from lunch. Ya i received your sms as well. U still need to wait till next month.Sorry to inform you.

fast

Known Member
May 19, 2005
PJ
i suggest reason buying the type R.. is not for fuel consumption..
type R is for those for really enjoy racing and the spirit of the DNA R... sorry if u get offense :confused::confused:

zamnov

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i suggest reason buying the type R.. is not for fuel consumption..
type R is for those for really enjoy racing and the spirit of the DNA R... sorry if u get offense :confused::confused:
I totally agree. Fuel consumption is the last thing u want to think about if you were to drive a Type R.

tengboonhoe32

Known Member
Jul 30, 2007
:banghead:Ya i agreed what u said actually. In fact i having an ES model. Last time i used to drive an Accord model 2L. year 1994. So it almost the same interior as DC2.So i admitted that my car consumed petrol even it came with PGM F1 fuel injection. Enjoyment too cos it manual transmission. So i assume your integra having the same thing.:driver:

tengboonhoe32

Known Member
Jul 30, 2007
Nope. u not offended me...Just discussion. But this guy really take good care of it..I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hw can i make my extra car headunit to work in my room?

i got 1 extra HU after i change my original Wira HU with Sony player. i saw some computer shop or car accessory shop can play music or radio outside the car.
i wonder hw i can make it so?

do i need a voltage converter? or a car batt? pc power supply 2 on the HU or....? pls help me~ :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience