honda INTEGRA DC 2 widebody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

honda INTEGRA DC 2 widebody

ari20186

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
make JDM, is too late to do it,everyone modified de same thing,i like make it different..LOL....skrg lg pengen nyantai..jual mobil buy some stuff n everything,get work n make money than start a gain to modified...hahaha...tired already...want enjoy n refreshing.....LOL..emang kyk lo yoo pusing teruss...hahaha...tq

ari20186

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
rajie

tq broo...bump for u,...

moshpit21

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
well probably, for me its something different.. like a turn point when i started to came to KL, was done playin ard with big wheels, wide body, low ride, way back in Jakarta, u know what i mean (e.g. air runner,volvo with kijang's engine, total body change from E36 to E46, from 4 doors to 2 doors, handle less door with remote, spies hecker paint) all the new stuffs were easily to get there,u name it.. just inquire for a price and voila the things are ready to install ..

once i got my ass here, it was the time for the JDM way, hunt used items, yes its used and u gotta hunt it too :P from one chop shop to another chop shop (Japan parts for sure)... by doin it i learnt a lot..

everyone is doin the same thing in JDM style, u still can do ur own way but still in JDM style ;p

just in my point of view... sorry i know u might dont want any useless comment in ur thread.. skali lagi maaf hehehehe..

btw velg bawa dari indo?

free bump :D

-peace-

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
wow....ive seen some improvement with ur english.
im just curious, why you didnt spray black colour onto the whole car?i guess it will be nicer...hehehe

anyway...gud luck for the sale and the next project hehe
how about the canada plan?

ari20186

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
yah..i knew that....come on broo everyone has different style,i just don't like JDM. it's look normal car.u c tokyo drift n autoshow in japan...they all do de different style....nggak ada yg gw liat modif JDM,they all do their own design man (new design)....JDM it's old style in japan.i want to look unique different from any design...for me is better im doing my own design..make something new...........PEACE

rims gw order dr japan.....gw dpt murah nie pelek sama ban..hahaha.tq

Last edited:

ari20186

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
If interest just Pm me...i dont know what I want to say If I call u,all de spec n about de car already put it in de 1st page.....tq

rideon

Known Member
Jan 7, 2007
is the car still on sale?? can i have more pics of it... like the engine, interiors and the boot

ari20186

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
still broo,u just klick de link....u can c all de pic..tq

kai6300

Known Member
May 8, 2007
ari20186,

Pretty interested in ur car dude, cuz i'm looking for an integra DC2... How can i contact ur fon number or ur location to view ur car and further more? U stay in damansara? I stay in pj too, just 10 minutes away...
Reply me asap as i would like to view ur car...
Dun la sell to dealer, sell to ppl like us directly better...

kai6300

Known Member
May 8, 2007
oh anyway, i was heard that u still have all the original exterior parts of ur car right? dun sell it away dude, if i'm getting ur car i might need it...

if can, send ur lowest price to my mail : [email protected]

thanks

Oct 2, 2006
hi there,

isit possible for u to send the pictures of the cars engine part and rear to this email? [email protected]

loan not applicable?

can u send me ur hp number as well asap?

thank you so much.

kidd0

Jul 20, 2006
reason to sell???
is it really u need money or wat???
how about from mechanical view...???
is it stil ok or need full overhaul???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys. I need help from you guys sifus.!

Recently i just bought a set of used HKS Hipermax II and today i reached my door.
And i was testing all the coilovers by pushing them . All seems work fine and only one of it rear one is leaking .

But very little oil coming out when pushing them and also it slowly goes back . weird compare to other 3.

Can i just use them or should i rebuild them ? If rebuild where can i do this ? N1 Racing provide serving for HKS coilovers ? Thanks guys!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience