Honda CRZ

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
8 months with my baby crz, and im a very satisfied owner. Of course there are some cons, but its still great.

Btw, i thought honda got no more stock? The price already raised to 170k.

8 months with my baby crz, and im a very satisfied owner. Of course there are some cons, but its still great.

Btw, i thought honda got no more stock? The price already raised to 170k.

Whaatttt? What about the cons? Mind to share? I'm not the one fussy type, not to worry. :biggrin:

Whaatttt? What about the cons? Mind to share? I'm not the one fussy type, not to worry. :biggrin:

The cons are just some minor stuff. It would be better if theres keyless system, and the biggest con is the small back seat but got used to it already.

The cons are just some minor stuff. It would be better if theres keyless system, and the biggest con is the small back seat but got used to it already.

Small back seat depends on individuals. If single or with gf just nice, probably with young kid still ok, but with teenager already then small seat very troublesome dy.....:biggrin:

Small back seat depends on individuals. If single or with gf just nice, probably with young kid still ok, but with teenager already then small seat very troublesome dy.....:biggrin:

It's not small back seat. The back seat size can fit most ass(es) but the head room is only good enough for a hobbit.

Nahhh.. Keyless is abit turn off, but just a key. Seats? is okay, i don't expect much room for a 2 door.

Was thinking, whether to get as a 2nd vehicle or sold my Wira off. But definitely sure no value if trade in cause its modded. Is there anyone still interested to buy a Wira? lol.

What do you guys think of the value of the vehicle? Or maybe suggestion on either trade in, keep it, or sell it to another user which they have the same passion to keep it going?

Specs.

96' Wira Sedan.
4G92 SOHC + 4G93 SOHC manual tranny. (NA)
2" Full Stainless Steel Exhaust with TIG Weld.
17" Wide Rims.
HWL Adjustables HI-LOW .
URBar - Frt 3point, Frt Lower Brace, Side Under Bar, Rear ARB, Lower Rear Brace.
3K - Crystal Pearl White.
Subaru Ver3 Seats.
Mileage Clock around 135-140k
4 Disc all round.
Tested before top speed around 210km/h :proud:
No Oil Leak "YET" to be found :hmmmm:
Frt & Rear Full Suspension overhauled.
1st Owner, Clean Interior.

Some pictures. Mainly, I just want to know roughly how much the car is worth.

IMG_2216.JPG
IMG_2218.JPG
IMG_2217.JPG
IMG_2219.JPG

Last edited:
Suits bro. SC and SF, We too Unker already. For me probably buy also my daughter use. Not sure if my son can fit in......hahhahahahahaa:biggrin:

Your daughter my height right? No problem. Your son confirm cannot. My head is already quite near the roof.

No no.. cannot. My driving position the person behind must be legless. Kid also will complain.

Nahhh.. Keyless is abit turn off, but just a key. Seats? is okay, i don't expect much room for a 2 door.

Was thinking, whether to get as a 2nd vehicle or sold my Wira off. But definitely sure no value if trade in cause its modded. Is there anyone still interested to buy a Wira? lol.

What do you guys think of the value of the vehicle? Or maybe suggestion on either trade in, keep it, or sell it to another user which they have the same passion to keep it going?

Your 96 Wira worth 8k at most. I sold my 2004 Wira SE for 11k last year.

As for downsides to driving this CRZ, one biggest issue I have with is my passenger. If it's a 'she', she will never wear a short skirt if I pick her up in this CRZ. Getting in and out sure will "run light". Unless you want to support her getting in and out of the car every time, she'll never wear those nice short skirts. Biggest downside ever. :biggrin:

Other than that, it's small, pathetic boot space, fuel consumption not that great (let's face it, you're 20+ and driving a 6-speed manual - you're not gonna drive slow), the "Sports mode" is rubbish. It's responsive and all until the battery charge is totally gone and I managed to drain it in 5 minutes of driving. And if you're short, you're gonna struggle with the car. I guess the last point is my Sylphy can corner faster than the CRZ (stock) and I know for a fact it's definitely faster in a straight line.

But I would still want one. That insanely short ratio 6-speed manual is damn addictive. Handling is amazing and the way the car rewards you when you drive it right is quite fun. Stock car la. I'm sure modded ones with wider tyres would probably be even better.

Your daughter my height right? No problem. Your son confirm cannot. My head is already quite near the roof.

No no.. cannot. My driving position the person behind must be legless. Kid also will complain.

Oh! that small ah! I sat in one but front passenger seat loh! Did not see what is behind, but know it is small....:biggrin:

Maybe she into me leh? Then married to a girl that owns a Audi R8 :biggrin: Might be some sugar daddy girls also dunno la...

Your son need to custom remove the rear seats and the driver seat have to mod to the back a bit :laugh:

don't be deceived lah.. normally 'cun' chick hides behind the glassed and tinted window.. but once she comes out of the car, and you see her in close up.. aiyoh!:idea:

and sometimes, it is not chick who comes out of the car but rather grandma.. :bawling:

the one i saw confirm not grandma or ugly duckling....its pure nice chick...bcoz i stared from rear,side and front to get a good look of her :love:

Was thinking to sell off my car and get a CRZ. What do you guys think of CRZ? Any problems, with the vehicle. Mind to share?

I just got one 3 months ago. And Im loving it to bits! but here are the pros and cons based on Manual Trans.

PROS
1. Powerful when in sport mode.
2. Smooth and quiet
3. Looks sexy as hell
4. Fuel consumption is lovely. but depending on how u drive of cuz.
5. Spacious and many useful compartments for driver and passenger.
6. Stock handling is nice :)

CONS
1. Backseat can only fit cats, middle size dogs, and new born babies. its too small.
2. Backseat leg room is the same as the diameter of a coke can. if u tapau chicken rice, the box wont fit the leg room space.

I just got one 3 months ago. And Im loving it to bits! but here are the pros and cons based on Manual Trans.

PROS
2. Smooth and quiet
3. Looks sexy as hell

CONS
1. Backseat can only fit cats, middle size dogs, and new born babies. its too small.
2. Backseat leg room is the same as the diameter of a coke can. if u tapau chicken rice, the box wont fit the leg room space.

Cant fit my dog, a retriever. Can only fit a chihuahua :hmmmm:

I tried to get to the back before and got stuck in the middle.

PROS
2. Smooth and quiet
3. Looks sexy as hell

CONS

Recently done some research about the CVT version. Someone broke 2 already. Luckily you got the MT. Have fun! Some pics?

dude i know how to get into the back of a 2 doors car la...u go try getting into the back of CRZ

Yeah. First get a chain saw and chop off your legs at your thigh level. Get someone to help you clinically wrap your legs and put in the boot. If your legs are big and you're tall, it won't fit in the boot so put them next to you in the back seat. Make sure you seat belt yourself down.

:proud:

Yeah. First get a chain saw and chop off your legs at your thigh level. Get someone to help you clinically wrap your legs and put in the boot. If your legs are big and you're tall, it won't fit in the boot so put them next to you in the back seat. Make sure you seat belt yourself down.

U are wide, CV is long. :rofl:

Just say CRZ is two seater.......hahhahhahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom