Honda Civic MB6 2000 1.8 VTI-s for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Civic MB6 2000 1.8 VTI-s for sale

encikjobs

Mar 16, 2009
Hi all,

Up for sale is my 1.8 Honda Civic MB6 2000. This car is fully imported from the UK and was brought back on an AP in 2006. I bought it in 2004 when I was studying there and managed to get an AP to bring it back. The car comes as standard with a B18C4 vtec engine and as far as I know is the only Civic with a B18C engine. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_B_engine#B18C4.

Mileage is 45,000 miles or 72,000 km as the meters are in miles due to it being imported from the UK. You can find more info on this spec via Google. This car can only be found in Europe and I am quite sure it`s the only one of its kind in Malaysia although there is a green 1.4 version somewhere out there.

Price is set at 54,000 which is of course negotiable based on the offers received. I faxed the car registration card to Public Bank and they told me that a buyer would be able to get a loan of up to 47k or 50k with the correct documents. I know that AmBank offers higher loans than Public Bank so I guess it would be possible to get closer to 60k from them though I haven`t enquired. If anyone is interested, do send me a PM with your contact details.

Thanks for your time all.

Attachments

Last edited:

numerix

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Miri
why dont you post the ENGINE picture and the stamping saying that's it's what it is claimed as in the wikipedia instead of giving us the link to the site where we can only read something we can't see? in fact, the best thing you can come out here (to me) is the engine, heart of the car.

show us the real thing inside that hood :driver:

weihow

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
SARAWAK
hey bro..interested here...mind sending me some pictures to my email (whahon@gmailcom) and pls give me ur best price..
pm me asap pls..thx alot bro..
vtec??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guyz..need your help to look out for this car
Proton Waja Grey in colour Yr 2005
Full bodykit
16 inch Advanti Rims
Front windshield have Advantgarde sticker
Rear have Team Imperials sticker
Lost in SS14, near Mobil
Just found out after work
If found, please contact 0123549898/0123737669

Thanks for your help..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience