Honda Civic Ek3 1997/2001 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Civic Ek3 1997/2001 For Sale

CD6

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
thats why i wrote down 4.75% - 5%. try it first. but for 5% its confirm. loan amount up to Rm39,000.00k. can do 7 years installment. confirm just now by bank manager.

CD6

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
avantasia, depends on spec. somemore 96 consider more than 10 yrs already. depends to banks to give a loan or not.

CD6

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
not so sure la bro. cos im not using this car. im salesman. maybe got hondarian can explain what is multi matic function.

kyoki

Jan 14, 2007
Driving the Honda Multimatic

Honda un-veiled their Multimatic transmission when they launched the EK-generation Civic in late 1995. This gearbox has since become a reference standard by which automatic gearboxes are judged. We ran a technical article on the Multimatic a couple of years ago, translating the technical article (in japanese) from Honda's Japan web-site. Here in this 4th article of my "Executive Civic" series, I will focus on the Multimatic's driving experience. Honda's Multimatic or MMT is developed from the conventional CVT transmission but with numerous Honda improvements that overcomes the weaknesses of the traditional CVT-box. When MMT was first introduced, Honda said they applied for and held as many as 50 patents on the many developments they specifically developed for MMT. For e.g. MMT does not use a torque converter. Rather the engine flywheel couples directly to MMT which in turn couples via a viscous coupling clutch system to the driving wheels. This gives superior power transfer characteristics compared to standard automatic gearboxes. What's so great about MMT is it being a CVT gearbox, is able to continously change the effective gear ratio to perfectly complement the drive of the car to the requirement of the driver's right foot. But while conventional belt-driven CVT gearboxes are severely limited in their power handling capacity, Honda's MMT is additionally able to handle power as high as 130ps from the 3-stage VTEC D15B engine.

More Info SEE link: Honda Multimatic

CD6

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
no picture la bro.. my fren busy la lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2020 City goes to town with new everything, including the much torqued about 253nm i-MMD hybrid engine. Looks pretty good in its RS trim as well.

Honda Malaysia hasn't revealed much else until its official launch in Q4 but judging from the teaser car, showing off its lanewatch cam and prominent windshield cam, the City seems set to get Honda Sensing which will likely include adaptive cruise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience