Honda Civic EJ6 2door Hatch COnverted to EK9 for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Civic EJ6 2door Hatch COnverted to EK9 for Sale

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
free bump for my enemy! hahaha bro can test drive aaa?ops! not test drive but test side by side.ahaks!
Can bro.. thanks for the bump..
for those who PMed me asking for a reduced price citing it being a local model and only "standard EK9" parts.. I might want to suggest that you print the spec list above and go to Mun Lee, SR motorsport (JB) or any good chop shops and ask how much each and every item costs. Later on go home and take a calculator and do a simple math. Let's see how much cheaper you get, plus labor..
I bought the car for the title grant and the chassis only. Almost 90% are EK9 originals.
And yes, this is not an urgent sale and don't ask for a ridiculous price. But most of you who PMed me are good Honda kakis and do know the pain of making a replica EK9.. cheers to you all for that..

patrickchong

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
helow brother, pm me ur best price, buy with cash.

Bump: and 1 more thing, are u from seremban? or the picture take at senawang industrial area? u working in tung seng?

Bump: and 1 more thing, are u from seremban? or the picture take at senawang industrial area? u working in tung seng?

klorofil

Feb 14, 2006
this my homiez car from jb bro. free bump for nice ride friends of mine!

Bump: :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::thefinger:

Bump: :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::thefinger:

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
thanks klorofil.. next time minum aku bump kau doggy style..

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
Sorry all... I am canceling the sales. Yes, I am not selling.
Too many EK 2door selling here now.. some even got the balls to copy and paste my spec and claim it his own after amending a few items.. Thanks for all the PMs... remember.. go fast, or go home...

azwan23

Mar 26, 2008
Sorry all... I am canceling the sales. Yes, I am not selling.
Too many EK 2door selling here now.. some even got the balls to copy and paste my spec and claim it his own after amending a few items.. Thanks for all the PMs... remember.. go fast, or go home...
wahhhhh..aper dah jdi nih..
ahakss..

indeed nice ride..

:adore::adore:known him while searchin for EK..just keep it lah bro!!! or sell it to me..ehehee..:adore::adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mclaren F1 is over 20 years old, and yet it remains unsurpassed in many areas except for going in a straight line. So while it still rocks our world, a replacement model has been long overdue, but us fans and potential owners have to wait no longer as Mclaren has confirmed it will launch a follow-up to the legend in 2012.

It has long been rumoured that a successor would be introduced somewhere...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience