Honda civic EG6 TypeR B16B year99 -97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda civic EG6 TypeR B16B year99 -97

civic sir eg6

Nov 20, 2006
Honda civic EG6 TypeR B16B year99 -97 BOOKED

Guys :driver:, this time, I'm selling my beloved ride for real... and at an unbeatable price as well.. here goesMake: HondaModel: Civic (2 Door)Type: EG-4/(Recond)Year: 1992-97Nice Plate no: WF+ +++Price: SOLD !! (Ringgit Malaysia)Interior:Eg6'94 Black Dashboard + White Speedo + Air conditioningEg6'94 Black Console + Mid Section + Black/red Batik Long ArmrestEg6'94 Black/Red Batik Door TrimsEg6'94 Black Rear Trims + Trunk BoxEg6'94 Black Door StepEg6'94 Black Steering with leatherEg6'94 Black/Red Batik Front + Rear SeatsEg6'94 Black Gear Knob (with Type R gear cover)Viper Alarm + Central Locking + Shock sensorExterior:Eg6'94 Front Bumper + LipsEg6'94 Yellow Foglamps Eg6'94 Left/Right FendersEg6'94 Bonet/HoodEg6'94 Side SkirtsEg6'94 Left/Right Doors Cromax Window + SunroofEg6'94 Left/Right Quarter cromax glass + Tail gate glassLatest Stream modal Rr wiperSpoon Side mirror with Carbon lookSpoon Style Rear SpoilerSolid 2k Spoon yellow painting + Glassurick lacker'sChasis & Wheels:Eg6'94 frt and rr stabilizer barGAB adjustable suspensions, high & lowEg6'94 Disc Brakes + Calipers + Cross drilled (with Metal king brake pad)Sprint hart cp + centre cap (Japan SuperLighweight), + Falken Zeix 195/55/15 (80%)Powerplant / Engine Bay:Transplanted to B16B years 99 (M) - 161.5 whp (Dyno dymanic-Mr joshua)Eg6 Manual Tranny + B16b flywheel and clutch setVtec Short ShifterVtec open @5800rpm (can change brape u nak)B18cR 98' Stock Exhaust Manifold 4-1B18cR 98' completed intake manifold + TB + injectorFrom japan Center Bullet and piping 2.3inchApexi rr tail muffler 2.3 inchICE - In Car Entertainment:Pioneer MP3 head unit (multi colour)Apexi Vafc-2 blue screenFront and Rear component setsA Pair of Nakamichi Frt 12" SpeakerRr with Original Eg speaker Gather'sI have spent about RM 23k to remake & rebuild this machine since August' 07. Engine convertion just done only last september 09.Every part replaced was with true passion and enthusiasism. Prior to the engine transplant, all internals were replaced where requiredinclusive of original belts. The engine is basically a halfcut condition (EK9 typeR 99) and there is very low mileage (less than 50k) no black/white smoke. I get the water dew at my exhaust every morning to prove.I have done NO modifications on the engine as the power/performance is pretty impressive stock standard. Some starts on the engine:Make: HondaModel: Eg 4 hatch backEngine code: B16B + years 99Displacement: 1595ccHorse power: 161.5 @ 8600rpmTorque: 128 lb-ft @ 6200rpmValve train: DOHC VTEC 1.6 LiterRed line: 9200rpm (mine can sapu to max)Mileage: Approx 225k (does not matter due to rebuild)Transmission: 5 Speed (Original)Oil + Filter Service every 5000km, Plugs every 15000km and Gear oil every 20000km without fail. Maintained by a Vtec Proffesionalin Subang. The whole interior and exterior was replaced with Japan Spec Eg6'94 parts. Painting was done in August'06. Am not desperate to sell it but after completion of my project, I seem to be bored and planning for 4 doorThe price tag might seem steep but for all the time, effort and $$$ spent on it, it is definetely a worthy buy. Only for true enthusiast toappreciate. For loans please enquire yourself and would prefer CASH buyers. For those who have nothing say, stay away ! No time wasters here. Interested? Please do not hesiatate to call or text me at 016-664 6200- En sarip...SOLD !!

Attachments

Last edited:

zero_cool

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
swap wif my Ek 4 door 97 B18c,full 99 bodykit wif front mugen lips,sunroof also and grey coluer wif bronze wedsport 15'inch rim...ngam?

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
yang ni keta bagi tau seller sbb aku kol baru dier cakap...aikz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KUALA LUMPUR (26th November 2007) Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) is pleased to announce the export of Nissan Sentras to Indonesia with the shipment of the first batch of 136 units.

ETCM’s Executive Director, Dato Dr Ang Bon Beng, said that both ETCM and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd (NML) fully respect and embrace the spirit of AFTA and will optimise this landmark agreement towards the total benefit of Nissan’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience