Cars for sale

honda civic eg 2doors b20

peklang

Jan 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all
wanna sell my eg 2door

Engine
b20(manual) with vtec head (JPJ and Puspakon approve), ECU-HONDATA,wiring eg6, H22A Injector, allumunium radiator, b18c type R strut bar,421 b18c type R extractor,stainless steel pipeing,FGK muffler, type R gear linkage,TIEN HA front & rear with hi/lo & soft/hard,Double Master Brake Pump,
type R a/c compressor(A/C tip top)
new timing belt and bearing(use less then 10k)
new tie rod and tie rod end
new pair of drive shaft

Interior
black dashboard, white Meter, eg6 front & rear seat (batik), Type-R Gear Shift Boot Cover Red Stitch, skunk2 Gear Knob,interior black eg6, auto side mirror

location PJ

RM 34,500 nego

those interested, please pm/call/sms me and the price still can be nego:
CJ - 017 8738674

Attachments

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
wats up with the doors bro? why diff?

Vzaii

Known Member
Dec 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i've test drive this car and it was freaking awesome...the doors are being replaced newly as the previous owner has do some weight lightening in the doors and the booth..but this is an awesome machine..!Fast as hell...loving that launch control...G is there man!the car is in kedah now...
to Cj..Thanks for letting me testing your ride..is an awesome machine...but i've found the car already so yeah...hope we could meet up again if u come down to KL..just call me up...i appreciate everything...B20 rocked!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day again,

ahh.. christmas is just around the corner and i have been detailing so much lately. i've hurt my back since a month ago, yeap.. been squatting alot to work on door panel/rims too much. guess i really need a holiday soon, to take a break and of course spend time with my loved ones. detailing takes alot of prep work to make it to perfection, so many steps that you need to do to just prep the surface and of course the amount of effort and time you put. passion will lead me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience