Honda Civic Coupe (rare species)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Civic Coupe (rare species)

mok9929

Known Member
Nov 11, 2005
dude, why no answer? i wannna know does your ride have a nice reg. number?

biteks

Feb 18, 2005
car still available
Price RM36k, loan RM28K to RM30K

komeng_2311

Known Member
Jan 20, 2006
i always saw the group of eg9 coupe group all black colour near subang chop shop,the owner look like the chop shop staff.all 2liter spec inside

biteks

Feb 18, 2005
yes.. there is a group of civic coupe in subang..
anyway, car was booked.. will update if the loan is reject..

biteks

Feb 18, 2005
Car is up for sale again !! Buyer loan rejected.
Anyone interested, pls call for viewing.. price still can nego..

biteks

Feb 18, 2005
anyone? nowadays very hard to get EG(B16A) with the mileage below 100k..

biteks

Feb 18, 2005
i got missed called from some one ytd night and sms me asking about the car..can u call me back bcoz my phone got problem..
can u call me on this no 0123578500 instead of 0123424422.. thanks

car still available..SERIOUS buyer only..no time waster please !!!!

nuken00

Sep 29, 2005
bro,last time i got called u once regarding your car..if there is no buyer for your car and u are planning to let it go to a use car dealer just let me know..ill buy your car adding 2-3k above whats the used car dealer offering you..ive checked on the loan for this car,it cant go more than 20k..thanks..

mok9929

Known Member
Nov 11, 2005
bro, i want your car seriously if you can give me 29k. i'll buy via cash and ship it to sarawak. if you don't agree, just ignore this mail. no need to reply. please don't have any hard feelings towards my price coz you just wanna sell and i just wanna buy.......

regards.

biteks

Feb 18, 2005
nuken : thank u for ur interest. the price is as stated at the 1st post and i dont hv any intention to trade the car to the 2nd hand dealer as im not that desperate to sell the car. Anyway, i can arrange the loan for u. Loan up to RM28k to RM30k - fully depend on ur document.

mok : i hv PM u last 2 weeks. Bro, RM 29K is too low for this rare species. Hope u understand. Neway, feel free to PM me and we can discuss about the price IF u still interested. Thanks.

lithium : hehhe..

p/s : To Chris, im still outstation.. once im back, ill call u..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Appreciate if you guys could point me in the right direction as to which workshops in the general klang valley area have expertise or an impressive resume of modded a31 cefiros with the rb20/25det engines. maybe even the 1jz as well.

looking for a workshop to get the job done on mine so hopping someone could provide some decent contacts. workshops in cheras would be even better.

on a side note, has anyone had any experience with engine conversions done at mun lee auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience