Honda City Type-Z Owners Thread (Project-Z)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Anunie

Jan 31, 2008
last time i remember i saw Project-Z logo design quite nice.... apply it on our Z will be nice... i like the logo...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
whoaaaa,... buy S-class ok,..
buy vios??? cannot lahhhhh,... cannot vtec plant transplant

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
i plan to make the Project Z logo on top of my front windscreen...
but no time to do it yet.. now I only have small Project-Z logo
at the side only..

just wanna ask u guys put what tint aa? Is air cool any good?
last time i was mistake put the Brothers' one.. very low quality
yet price 300+!!. some more the installation dem lousy.. :(

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
i plan to make the Project Z logo on top of my front windscreen...
but no time to do it yet.. now I only have small Project-Z logo
at the side only..

just wanna ask u guys put what tint aa? Is air cool any good?
last time i was mistake put the Brothers' one.. very low quality
yet price 300+!!. some more the installation dem lousy.. :(

air cool is quite good quality,...

nowadays jpj project tangkap tinted,... beware!!!

Anunie

Jan 31, 2008
heh hee... im using paria cool tinted.... also around RM3xx... nothing spacial but only the colour...

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
i like the one that have some silver dust on it.. means almost like a mirror.. so when stop by beside other car, they wont able to see ur face in detail.. hehe..

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
i like the one that have some silver dust on it.. means almost like a mirror.. so when stop by beside other car, they wont able to see ur face in detail.. hehe..
can use black spray also,... spray sama diaaaaaaaaaaaa

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
black spray?
fobs, ur CF4 is 200hp isit? its 2.0 engine? k20?
dowan put low boost BOT ka?

ringo5185

May 2, 2008
ringo ur car looks similar to one of our member who sold his city la..
u bought his car ka? his nick is Ronin. anways nice looking skirting u have.

but, actually have a better way to install bodykit.. also use rivet, but if the installer grind the hole a bit to make a chamfer, then the rivet will sink it a little bit. then they cover the sinked rivet head with black silicone.... then ur skirting is super smooth.

put CF sticker??? better don la.. just paint to black like mine better. sticker will rosak in time.. esp if ur car expose long time to sun.. and also stikcer easily scratch.. but i hv no idea how much to put sticker.. probbly 100++?

Nola..nvr bought car from ronin...1st owner was an aunty la...yea...grind the rivet to smooth..then apply putty to further smoothern it...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
dom went overseas to further study.
Penangites all disappear.
Ronin sold off his type-z to buy a S-class.
Ahchuan also sold edi. getting a Vios or neo or somthing.

left ahfat and me oni.. play2 on the road.. haha
Don, sorry to say im oso leaving Project Z. My ride is already up for sale, ur the only senior edi lead the new ones. Miss those good old days at Subang 3K A&W every saturday nite, most noisy TypeZ fly here fly there.. ahahaha!

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
u mean the one racing illegally at highway there ka? hahahaa...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Waaaa, you still remember. Yea, that time i bump into you tapao A&W wan. I buy out headlamp RM400 you think worth it or i kena kapak?

shaymie

Jun 26, 2008
really wanted to know where i can get the replacer for any item of my type-Z, im newbie here and from ipoh and there are difficult to me to get any spare part for my car here.thank for any reply..:adore:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
ahfat, haha... so what car u buying next? Satria Neo ka? hehe.

shaymie, what type of parts?

shaymie

Jun 26, 2008
Wondering to buy a new headlamp,my old one was crack already,so how much the new for one piece?is it selling in pair or can buy per piece..other ques like to know where i can find the body kit which nowdays there just can create custom..and which the place i can go for look for it,thanks in advance n sorry for too many question :biggrin:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
for the headlight, u can buy per piece. i think u can just go to any workshop and ask them to buy them for u. i always do this way it is easier. if u go to the Honda Spare Parts shop, most likely they will kapak u. So go to normal workshop and ask them to buy for u is cheaper.. they may makan a bit la.. but still cheaper. so far i bought the side mirror and meter cable edi from normal workshop.

as for bodykit, there is one shop at USJ selling one simple skirting sets for Type-Z. All fibre glass. But actually, u can just fit any skirting to ur car with a little mods. civic skirtings is sure can fit to type-z.

hope answered ur ques.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
black spray?
fobs, ur CF4 is 200hp isit? its 2.0 engine? k20?
dowan put low boost BOT ka?
the manual cf4 would be 200ps
mine is the triptronic one,... 180ps with torque convertor

2.0,... not k series,... the cf4 (both triptronic and manual) came with the f20b dohc vtec blue valve cover

the 2.2 big bro manual came with h22aR,... also known as the euro-R, yummmyyy!!!

all senior Z ppl upgrade liao ahhh???

shaymie

Jun 26, 2008
thank for fast respond :congrats:,nway how much the side mirror u have bought?is it ori for type z?

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
side mirror electronic type is ori.. i bought for RM380. include install.. not so cheap ya?

ringo5185

May 2, 2008
Hi bros, my headlamp seem to blurred slowly la...is there any polishing liquid to polish myself? btw my door on the on the armrest and grip seems like the plastic start to break also..is there any place to buy those spare parts?

A Post Every 5 Mins

'(00): Is it really the end for cheap and rare imported used parts? The Government has finally decided to gradually phase-out certain components namely, brake pads, tyres, batteries and so on, before moving on to more critical items...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience