Hobby : Toy collecting.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
My Glock 17 replica can shoot 25m with metal barrel and my H&K G36C with auto sight+laser pointer and torch light..shoot up to 35m with auto fire

Also my SDU tactical vest....hehehe...next target is Remington M870 short gun or fully modified M4 carbine with 1.9J which can shoot thru the coca cola tin....

hope to buy a sniper but too no where to play....PSG-1 by Marui is awesome for 200m-300m range...

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
links said:
My Glock 17 replica can shoot 25m with metal barrel and my H&K G36C with auto sight+laser pointer and torch light..shoot up to 35m with auto fire

Also my SDU tactical vest....hehehe...next target is Remington M870 short gun or fully modified M4 carbine with 1.9J which can shoot thru the coca cola tin....

hope to buy a sniper but too no where to play....PSG-1 by Marui is awesome for 200m-300m range...
WAAAHHHhh!!! AEGs!!!!

Me oni crappy China springers......

NOTE : Firearms...even toy replicas, is illegal in M'sia

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
links said:

nice... where do u get ur stuff? have been always interested in these models but dunno where to get... :(

anyways, for the rest of u guys, can go to 1 utama and look for Ultimate Toys . Ask for Kavin and tell him I recommended u to go. very good fren of mine.

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
link,

The replica guns look cool!! hmm since there's so much thieves lately, u can buy the PSG-1 and snipe the thieves if they try to steal u or ur neighbour's car.... LOL

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Joeker,

I m not in msia. i am in hk. Here is legal to have these shits even the night vision gear is available. The gun shops in mongkok are awesome and. PPL here organise group war game in the park during weekends. But hard to match other teams as my equipment still not enough. Those richies can afford to own M249 or M60 cost rm$3000+ with 3000 BB bullets in one magazine...... also modified sniper with 200m-400m shooting range which sometimes cost up to rm5000....

I have to get the modified M4 or Steyr AUG with 1.9J and gas filled beretta M52F to match them in CQB.....already in complete tactical suite with bullet proof vest..

Hehehe.....must enjoy these fun before i get back to msia... dun think will bring back the guns...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
SiGNAL said:
link,

The replica guns look cool!! hmm since there's so much thieves lately, u can buy the PSG-1 and snipe the thieves if they try to steal u or ur neighbour's car.... LOL

Modified AWP or PSG-1 with metal BB bullet can really make ppl hurt in 100-200m range!!....if these shits in msia those car thieve will have fun time!!....

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
Anybody here has any Gundam collection?

I wan to start my Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny scale models collection.

Anybody kind enuf to give me pointers on starting my collection? cos kinda confused wif all da grades... like Perfect Grade, Master Grade, High Grade etc...

These are my criterias...

a) looking for poseable either 1/60 or 1/100 models...
b )dun wan to paint it, lazy, would prefer assembled models which are realistic or pre-painted... preferbally one that looks weathered (if u know wat i mean)
c) dun mind assembling those kits myself, but if i hav too assemble them myself, would like the above criterias to b fulfilled as well.

budget wise, anything goes but nothing too expensive please. Pls advise accordingly :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. my pals told me that drop in style air filter is good for automatic transmission car...

the question is..

what is drop in air filter? open pod? mushroom? i dunno heck about them?..
could u guys explain about it..and how does the thing work?

tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience